is 250 mg of test e enough per week for first cyle?

BIGREDTHENDEAD

I am banned!
i was wondering if 250 mg per week of test e is enough for my first cyle i was going to do it for 12 weeks and wanted to start at a low dose for my first cyle and after my first cyle is done on my next cyle i was going to bumb it up to 500 mg per week would this be okay? or is 250 mg of test e per week not enough?

I would kick it up to 500 mg, I did a 250 mg test enthanate Omnadren last summer, it wasn't too bad, but after I came off and lost a little muscle during PCT, I was left with less than desirable results. You have to remember that you will lose a bit, so you should seek to gain more during cycle that way you will end up retaining more. It took me a year of training natural to bring my size and strength that I attained during cycle, which isn't bad I guess, but I think it could have been better. However, if you decide to do 250 mg. I also think that will be okay as well. That being said, diet and training intensity are going to be key.

More stats? Height, lifting experience, diet?? Im sure you would see some benefit but alot of guys start seeing what the were wanting out of a cycle at 400-600. Check out the massive newbie sticky and the 300mg vs 600mg sticky.

Definitely 250mg TWICE a week. Sounds like you're not a little guy, and 250 a week would be a waste. If you're going to do cycle bro, make the most out of it.
Just be sure to get a post cycle therapy (pct) plan together, or kiss your baby makers good bye ;)
But seriously, at 66 posts, I would like to assume you've read the stickies and have an understanding of the basics. We all want you to be smart with this and see the results you want the right way.

250mg a week is almost a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose, will only shut you down and you wont make much if any progress.

If running test solo the least I would go is 400mg and that's if I'm piss poor (which I'm not). I'd go 600mg/PW in your case though just get more gear and do it right.

i was wondering if 250 mg per week of test e is enough for my first cyle i was going to do it for 12 weeks and wanted to start at a low dose for my first cyle and after my first cyle is done on my next cyle i was going to bumb it up to 500 mg per week would this be okay? or is 250 mg of test e per week not enough?

500mg ew is what I would start with.

Back