is anybody else felling tired all the time from taking adex

I get like that when I tank my estrogen too low. Do you have blood work to confirm where your estrogen level is at?? Generally guys start at .25mg EOD.

No i will make an appointment ti get that checked today. I figured it was estrogen related because I'm never this sleepy when I'm on test. Do i need to be tsking hcg or anything else

You don't need HCG to control estrogen levels, depending on your cycle length it may be useful for other purposes though. 0.5mg adex EOD is quite a bit, depending on what compounds / doses you're taking I suppose - if you're over 2g/wk of anabolics it may be warranted. If under 1g it's probably too much.

Okay thanks man im doin 250 test e and 400 tren a pr wk im gonna cruize on the test after this blast any advice for on cycle stuff as well as while cruizing? Oh and i was asking about hcg because i didn't know if i needed it for my natural test not for estrogen thank u for all ur advice in advance.

With that little amount of tren you might not need it, but having a dopamine agonist like caber or prami available wouldn't hurt.

I'd definitely drop your adex to 0.25mg EOD for now, and adjust pending the results of your blood test.

Is arimidex making feel dog tired and ready to sleep all the time at .5ml eod

Yes sounds like you crashed your e2. If I take .5 eod my estro will crash even at 750mg wk. Some people like myself dont need much arimidex. So you need bloods to see how much arimidex you need. Also go to privatelabs.com and get a female hormone pannel for under $50.

Whats that femalehormone panel do. And hiw much of caber or prami is regular dosing. Would taking thatvmuch adex make me sluggish? I will drop my dosage to .25 tomorrow

I usually take a bit more adex then most, when I have to... as I'm prone to bloating and puffy nips, but I don't find I need any more than .25 EOD on that amount of test. I've never used Tren, but I've heard it has it's own brand of 'side's, which is why I'll be using Masteron in my upcoming cycle instead. Do some research on 'high prolactin' to see if that is you're issue. If so, then yup.. the Caber will help you out.

Back