Is d bol causing Low blood pressure

Ericstrouse

Ok so here is a new one. I'm on cycle 30 mg b dol a day and 500 mg test e. I'm on 2nd week in test and day 3 of d bol. My blood pressure is normally high but since the d bol my blood pressure is running 120/78 round about. I'm taking milk thistle for liver. Anyone ever heard of it lowering bp or you think there is something else going on.
Stats 190 lift ever other day for last 10 years nova on hand and clomid for pct.

Ok so here is a new one. I'm on cycle 30 mg b dol a day and 500 mg test e. I'm on 2nd week in test and day 3 of d bol. My blood pressure is normally high but since the d bol my blood pressure is running 120/78 round about. I'm taking milk thistle for liver. Anyone ever heard of it lowering bp or you think there is something else going on.
Stats 190 lift ever other day for last 10 years nova on hand and clomid for pct.

The nov and clomid are for pct you need Adex which is an AI that you use while on a cycle.

I think the Dbol has nothing to do with your blood pressure dropping. Maybe you cleaned up your diet and that is the reason for your blood pressure dropping plus you're exercising more maybe?

could be the test.

Iv read every form I can find online and can't find any that involve lowering bp. I'm sure it's a fluke. I stared off with 10 mg and added 10 per day till today I'm on 30 mg. Not sure if that had something to do with it. Test I started with 1ml 250 every 3 days pin

In no way shape or form will Dbol lower your blood pressure. Are you taking an ai ? Tweaking your ai will manage your blood pressure while on cycle. Need more info from you.

No ai. Iv not had any high bp issues as I thought I would have. I had high bp prior to cycle but now it's normal to low. I got bp pills from doctor in prep for high but no need for them. Iv not taken any so who knows. What info you need.

Dbol is famous to contributing to high blood pressure. Could it be you get bad dbol that is really L-arginine. No2 products a really good at lowering the blood pressure. 120/78 is pretty good to go.

Get yourself an Aromatise inhibitor. Once the dbol converts to estrogen you will have high blood pressure and start growing tits.

I'll be getting that Monday. I was thinking the nova would be what I needed but from what I read no good for pct not for cycle

No ai. Iv not had any high bp issues as I thought I would have. I had high bp prior to cycle but now it's normal to low. I got bp pills from doctor in prep for high but no need for them. Iv not taken any so who knows. What info you need.

No ai on cycle ? Especially while running Dbol is not a good idea my friend. You have to be retaining tons of water, if not your Dbol is weak or fake. Have you gained weight since on the Dbol ? How many cycles have you ran in the past ?

I hold some water. Not real bad. This is my 3rd cycle. Normally I run only test e but I decided to do a d bol kick. I am thinking the d bol is fake just by the bp

I hold some water. Not real bad. This is my 3rd cycle. Normally I run only test e but I decided to do a d bol kick. I am thinking the d bol is fake just by the bp

Yeah prob fake my friend. Know your source. If their faking Dbol which is very cheap to make then who knows what lose their faking. And always use an ai! Even though your running your test at a relatively low dose it's sways safest to use an ai. Do some reading on it and I'm sure you'll agree. Good luck my friend. And remember, we want to be in this game for a long time so being safe as we can while using roids is key!

Theres been a fair few fake blue hearts getting around aus for a while now as its been said d bol is cheap as chips if its being faked i wouldn't get any more gear from that supplier and i would get a labtest kit for any oils i did purchase from this person/lab because good chance there rubbish too

Theres been a fair few fake blue hearts getting around aus for a while now as its been said d bol is cheap as chips if its being faked i wouldn't get any more gear from that supplier and i would get a labtest kit for any oils i did purchase from this person/lab because good chance there rubbish too

Well I stopped taking the d bol and of course I have another brand on hand. Send different results. I also got an ai today. The amadiex how do you suggest taking.

My blood pressure was definitely higher when I ran dbol...

In your case Gib... your E2 was probably a little high / or higher then normal ? so that will cause higher BP.

OP what the heck are you doing Dbol and Test for without an AI...UNLESS you have BW that says your E2 is G2G. Are you aware of ALL of the neg side effects of higher then normal E2 ?? If not go to the sticky's or google.

As far as PortgasDAce Nolva can be used but is not really recommended for an AI. It is too strong and really should be used only for PCT. If a Gyno problem needs attention Roloxifene would be used for an attempt to curb n cure.

Back