Is having a pct 4 weeks late after a cycle of test prop bad?

bradsmoke

Hey guys I ran a cycle of test prop for 8 weeks, I was suppose to have my CLOMID for pct a day after my last injection but my guy got in a bit of trouble and couldn't get me then pct! 4 weeks later I have finally got it! I have noticed a bit of size in change but will this have large effects on me and what kind of effects? Also I have got some cutting SARMS, which one of them is Aromasin, should I cut that out and run my sarms with CLOMID? Cheers

Hey guys I ran a cycle of test prop for 8 weeks, I was suppose to have my CLOMID for pct a day after my last injection but my guy got in a bit of trouble and couldn't get me then pct! 4 weeks later I have finally got it! I have noticed a bit of size in change but will this have large effects on me and what kind of effects? Also I have got some cutting SARMS, which one of them is Aromasin, should I cut that out and run my sarms with CLOMID? Cheers

This is why you never run a cycle until you have ALL of your necessary medications on hand before you start. Aromasin is not a SARM, it is an aromatase inhibitor and should be ran on cycle and into pct. Did you get any bloodwork done?

Back