Is igf 1 lr3 legit anymore?

It all boils down to who you know and who you go through. Personally I have no experience with those but there are plenty of labs that take pride in having top notch products.

Im outta the peptides. Igf. Research chem and sarms stage. Just straight gear. I believe its expensive to produce and a lot of what is out there is garbage.

100 mcg a day with 500mg test. I didn***8217;t feel any benefit. Or maybe I did and just didn***8217;t know it

100 mcg a day with 500mg test. I didn***8217;t feel any benefit. Or maybe I did and just didn***8217;t know it

100 mcg is about 4-5x too much. It should only be taken post workout, so it goes to the damaged muscles and does it's thing. If you take too much, or you don't take it post workout, then it goes to the blood rich organs and you get gut and organ growth.

This is really powerful stuff, but it needs to be taken long term, at the right dosage, and the right time to really shine.

Was it igf1-des or igf1-Lr3. World of difference between the two. Like stated above des has to be spot injected pre/post work out due to its extremely short half life. Also spot injecting helps because lactic acid increases igf1 sensitivity. Also everything I’ve read says 40 mcg should be max

Just noticed that thread topic was lr3. Sorry for the rant about des.
Jp how did you go about the acetic acid diluent? Did you buy some or did you make your own? Any tips greatly appreciated. Thanks sir!!

From what I have read it needs to be a .06% acetic acid solution. Is this correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks fellas!

Did some digging. It is .6% AA. Going to make my own with lab grade 99.7% Aa made down to 2%. Mixing 1ml 2% with 2 mls sterile water gives me .66% Aa. If math is wrong, welcome corrections.

Did some digging. It is .6% AA. Going to make my own with lab grade 99.7% Aa made down to 2%. Mixing 1ml 2% with 2 mls sterile water gives me .66% Aa. If math is wrong, welcome corrections.

are you going to do labs before pinning to see how it affects you testosterone levels?

Idid not. Pinned 8 days ago. On a host of aas for a few months now so I’m sure t levels would be sky high. Igf-lr3 is definitely legit. Have gained 9 lbs in 8 days with no other change in calories or gear. Bruising easier has started to happen which is a side effect of increlix which is the pharmacy version of igf. There are downsides though. With no change to calories it has forced my body to store more midsection fat. Nothing terrible just noticeable. Definitely not a drug you want to try and use while cutting.

When I received the bottle it was tiny. My goal was to use 3 cc’s to dilute the igf, giving me 33mcg per 0.1 cc. I ended up using 2 because I thought 3 wouldn’t fit in such a small bottle. The change in amount of diluent raised it to 50mcg/ 0.1cc. This dosage is what I started with. It would have fit the whole 3 cc’s if I had tried. So this morning I added another .7 diluent to bring dosage back down to 33mcg/ 0.1. I will run 33 mcg/day for the rest of cycle due to 50mcg storing too much fat in midsection.

Last edited:
I***8217;m sure you will be fine. There***8217;s many other things online that would throw a flag beforehand something like this lol

On a separate note. Is this too much information in a legal sense? Always get weirded out sharing some details. Thanks all

i dont see any legal issues here as long as you dont share it with your doctors and affects your insurance.
and your not trying to promote a non sponsor here. so your all good as far as i see.

Not sure if the question was directed at jp specifically..... just finish about a 20 days of igf-lr3. Gained 8 lbs and lost 3% body fat. Stacked with 600 tren ace and 300 test ent and 33 mcg igf. Very happy with results. Specific goal was to gain as much lbm as possible and to try something new in igf.

Back