Is it abcess or what is it?

jsthetic

I injected 1.5 ml into butt monday, it all goes well. I Inject .5 ml on shoulder cuz I bled for the butt so incase some came out..I was fine. I inject 1.5 in butt and my butt got inflated and I can't walk move or stand. Internet says maybe I injected into fat n missed the muscle. To make sure I inject in my other butt cheek and the same thing happens. So I thought maybe I missed muscle twice? I injected in quad 1 ml.and same shit happened. Is it abcess or what. Er or what? Its swollen red n hurts.

since the first one went fine its probably not the gear. I bet you are missing the mark and the oil is ending up between muscles.

double check your spots, warm the gear, pin 1" deep in quads and 1.5" in glutes. push slow and steady and do a little leg exercise after pinning.

I get the same issues if I rush things.

Last edited:
I injected 1.5 ml into butt monday, it all goes well. I Inject .5 ml on shoulder cuz I bled for the butt so incase some came out..I was fine. I inject 1.5 in butt and my butt got inflated and I can't walk move or stand. Internet says maybe I injected into fat n missed the muscle. To make sure I inject in my other butt cheek and the same thing happens. So I thought maybe I missed muscle twice? I injected in quad 1 ml.and same shit happened. Is it abcess or what. Er or what? Its swollen red n hurts.
share pic?

yeah get a couple pics up.
also is the gear high mg per ml? like 400mg/ml for example?

sometimes you just get a bad shot, I had one last week. i didnt feel too good for a couple of days and think i messsed up on quad a bit. but the gear is fine and the other shots where fine.

also is this your first time pinning anything?

If you injected the same gear in one delt and are not having trouble there, it most likely from the injection. It happens ever so often. Moving the needle around while injecting will cause pip that can last a week.

so by your reasoning if you inject and then complain about the sides/etc. your going to live long? Do your HW first and then do it right. You are injecting and it swells, THEN you, in fear that you did it wrong inject again and see the same results, then again in fear that your doing it wrong inject again and see once again bloating results? I got some advice for you............................. please run into your wall as fast as you can face first from 50 yards out. Get off the ground and do it again. Get off the ground and do it again.
so on and so forth. This is how your injections sound to me. Why not just play Russian roulette with a your 9mm or go and have some cheap sex in Haiti.
Doing your HW BEFORE you go into this will save you a lifetime of pain.

Last edited:
Happened to be before. Happens often when I inject delts and for some reason I guess the gear oozes down to my tricep and its hot and sensitive. Goes away in a few days though

so by your reasoning if you inject and then complain about the sides/etc. your going to live long? Do your HW first and then do it right. You are injecting and it swells, THEN you, in fear that you did it wrong inject again and see the same results, then again in fear that your doing it wrong inject again and see once again bloating results? I got some advice for you............................. please run into your wall as fast as you can face first from 50 yards out. Get off the ground and do it again. Get off the ground and do it again.
so on and so forth. This is how your injections sound to me. Why not just play Russian roulette with a your 9mm or go and have some cheap sex in Haiti.
Doing your HW BEFORE you go into this will save you a lifetime of pain.

I mean damn! I'm glad it m not alone here. The picture he painted that I saw was kinda similar. That shit sounds serious. Swole up n you can't walk!? I dunno if I'd a done it agiain bro. That sounds like the definition of insanity. Slow down. If it's that damn bad, hold off from pinning again plz! If it's your first time pinning its probably pip, I hope for your sake. You defiantly got a front load going.

Its my 23 week of a 24 week cycle. Been doing it quite a while. I cant post pics atm but I will as soon as I can. The doctor gave me antibiotics. I just told my supplier to not give me that specific (biotech) brand anymore.
The antibiotics helped to get 50% of the pain away but it is incredibly hard to walk. Hopefully the doctor will b right n il b in top shape by day 10. If not then surgery

We all have different pain thresholds. If you are getting the same result everytime you inject, the problem is the gear. If not it is a botched injection.

I have had one absess, and the pain I had from some gear I used was much worse. I didn't have any pain from the absess. Just pressure. I think the question most of us have is if you injected somewhere other than lateral quad. That is where the photo would be very helpful. I injected the tear drop one time. Never did it again.

A simple blood test will tell you if it is an infection.

Back