Is it Dangerous to inject GH in the chest?

Y

yankeesuck

I am running gh at 5 ius per day and varying locations with sub Q injects. I have a small pocket of tissue that is holding a little tiny bit of fat there due to a gyno surgery revision. It is barely noticable to most but it's noticable to me and it bugs me. So I tried injecting there. I put it in there and later I realized that it was just under my left tit in very close proximity to the heart. Do you think that would have any potential damage to the heart more so than injecting into the stomach? Enlargement for instance?

Also do you think there is a noticable reduction or flattening of the injection sites when running GH?

Thanks

Since it is sub-Q, I don't think it would have any more or less effect on internal organs.
I have to sit down to get a piece of gut big enough to inject. I do know that close to
the injection site seems, in my case to burn the most fat. Let us know if you get the
intended results. Good Luck.

Hell, I shoot gh into the residual fat of my former double chin, so I'd think a chest shot would be a piece of cake.

Just wondering if the actual liquid is effective wherever it touches before it enters the bloodstream. When I inject in the chest it disapates quickly and there is no bump to rub out under the skin. It seems to "slide" right down the outside of the chest cavity. I know it's a weird thought but it's one that is bugging me.

Back