is it possible to brew test 750 or eq 600mg/ml

ryan640

ive never brewed before but my next cycle is 750mg test and 600mg eq a week so if i use standard test 250 and eq 200 i have to inject 3ml twice a week i dont have a problem with that but i was just wondering if its possible to get it so that i only inject 1ml every injection

ive never brewed before but my next cycle is 750mg test and 600mg eq a week so if i use standard test 250 and eq 200 i have to inject 3ml twice a week i dont have a problem with that but i was just wondering if its possible to get it so that i only inject 1ml every injection

Hey mate,

As far as EQ goes, 600mg/ml can be done, because EQ itself is a liquid. It's similar to a thick oil. So, to brew 600mg/ml, you would just add a bit more oil to the EQ (if that makes any sense). It will be very thick, though, so you might have to warm it every time before pinning.

By the way, EQ at such a high dose could cause high blood pressure, so I personally would recommend that you work your way up from, say, 300mg a week for several weeks and see how your body response. But if you're experienced in using this dose, then please disregard what I just said.

As to brewing Test at 750mg/ml, I'm assuming we're talking about Test E, right? I have never tried to brew Test E at such a high concentration, but seeing how Test E melts very easily to the touch of a finger, my guess is that brewing a 750mg/ml dose is very possible.

This can be tested easily. All you do is brew a small sample as follow:

1. Use the brewing calculator
Steroid Powder calculator

2. For "Oil in ml", type in 1
3. For "Dosage", type in 750

4. For "Powder weight", use the default number

5. For "BA", type in 0.01 for 1%, or type in 0.02 for 2%
6. For "BB", use the same format like above. But with Test E, BB might not be needed.

You could prob get Test E to hold at 750 with EO and high BB. But why? Try this and you'll understand:)
You're better of spacing out your injects throughout the week anyway, not just your whole weekly dose at once...

Must not b many true chemist in here. Every solution has a saturation point where the solution becomes oversaturated and no longer hold anymore solute in solution. BA would b your solvent. I made some real strong tren back in the day and even though I used enough ba to dissolve it, tren crystals would still come out of solution over time.

You can brew 1000mgs/ml but i wouldnt want to pin it!! I don't go above 250, even the 300mg/ml has a bite to it. Id rather stick to 250 with no p.i.p. and inject more

It may not be very difficult to get the test to hold in solution with EO or other solvents but those solvents will be very unlikely to stay in the muscle at the injection sight long enough to carry the hormone away and the PIP will likely be very unpleasent.

Wow, i dont even want to think about the p.i.p. that would be involved with 750mgs/ml I made 400mgs/ml one time of test, and had to dilute ,too strong. my 300 is very tolerable, but i stick with 250mg/ml using G.S.O./E.O./50 /50 and 20% B.B. flows nicely through a 25-gauge pin.

You might be able to get it to hold for 30 minutes....so you better inject quickly so that the crash takes place inside the muscle :)

Must not b many true chemist in here. Every solution has a saturation point where the solution becomes oversaturated and no longer hold anymore solute in solution. BA would b your solvent. I made some real strong tren back in the day and even though I used enough ba to dissolve it, tren crystals would still come out of solution over time.

You must not be one either my friend. You started off good then you said you use BA as a solvent? I'm hoping you meant BB.

Wow, i dont even want to think about the p.i.p. that would be involved with 750mgs/ml I made 400mgs/ml one time of test, and had to dilute ,too strong. my 300 is very tolerable, but i stick with 250mg/ml using G.S.O./E.O./50 /50 and 20% B.B. flows nicely through a 25-gauge pin.

You use EO and BB for 250mg/ml? Why? I have no problem using a slin pin with my 300mg/ml testE with only 10% BB.

Last edited:
I have successfully brewed Test Cyp at 350 && 375 and there is no pip. Test Ent gives me some pip and prop is horrible for me as well. It would be very easy and probably tolerable to brew at 500 an 550 if you keep the Ent at 200 r 250 and the Cyp at 300 r 350. There should be no issue using 2%BA, 20%BB, and a 75/25 split GSO and EO.

There's a certain UGL out there at the moment with quite a good reputation brewing equipoise at 1000mg/ml, test propionate at 250mg/ml, test blend at 500mg/ml etc.

There's a certain UGL out there at the moment with quite a good reputation brewing equipoise at 1000mg/ml, test propionate at 250mg/ml, test blend at 500mg/ml etc.

goood to know its possible to have prop at 250 because one of my UGLs has prop25 and tren ace200

EQ can indeed go up to 1,000mg/ml, you just mix raw EQ and BA and there you go.

I've seen test blends up to 400 but then you'd need pure EO, or at least a fair amount of that

Are you kidding..Test Prop at 250mg. I've not seen it yet. I'll be "a" looking out for that one..., is it the Jackson Labortories Brand??

Last edited:
Back