Is it possible to get used to/or immune to how compounds make you feel?

U will ! Aim higher !

My std answer to ?s like "what do you do for ....???

75 ms a day 5-6 day s a week for 31 years with break s for divorce child birth, surgery and re hab ..

It s like MY TIME for me. No phone no interruptions. No partners whose iphones are pacifiers.

If I don t kick my own ass daily someone else will.

OMGODMIKe...

What s ur stat s bro ? I m just curios.

Foood was always s challenge that being stuffed is not I enjoy ; now I m dieting for the first in a decade I ve come full circle as I ve gotten used to it and like the tighter . everything.. vs feeling totally carbed up w moon pie face. I do miss stretching the sleeves on some shirts but believe u look bigger w o one on.

And again in my case I believe it s maturity and realizing my knee s are loving being 204 instead of 215. Good thread E.

And yes steroid receptor site saturation is a myth but diminishing gain s are not except for the few genetically gifted or those who can focus on the life as a life. I cannot w obligation s and all....

5'75 187.4 lbs..

I eat 4500 cals or so. Work out for 1.5 hours?

I do work construction hard labor during weekdays. eating same cals. I just can't put on size.

Over weekends I sleep in and get up like at 2pm and try to get all cals in before 1am. So hard for me, i throw up often enough because of this BS and food digesting so damn slow. Idk
Mike, you ever thought about popping 2oz walnuts after you down 4500 cals? Easy 300-400 cals in that them there walnuts bro. Easy cals. Or a PBnJ samdwhich with a glass of milk for snacking?

Lol. I eat like 2 taco bell burritos (500 cals ea) to help hit my macros. The fat is over board, but it's worth it IMO to grow over deficit. My diet over the past few months has been pathetic. It has not put me out of total shape eating like this, but I don't feel as strong anymore and tbh i've had more injuries as of late. I'm on a budget as well, nuts are expensive to me. My carbs come from 50 cent Mac n Cheese and some dollar quick rice packets lol. They taste great btw to me, just my NaCl at the end of each day is around 6g or so. It's not too bad as long as BP is fine I suppose.

The brown rice and chicken meals era for me is over. Unless I give this sport 100% of my time, it's just not worth it unless ur doing it for a living. I'd rather eat easy food and bulk up using it. I don't mean BRO food, but more like moderate okay things like what I listed + bagels + canned food/chef boyardee lol.
Taco bell is only fast food i really eat. Nothing else there really.

Last edited:
There's the dopamine aspect that's real. You have a higher level of reuptake on AAS, so the desire to do things that bring you joy from adrenaline does increase over time as "normal" things don't excite us quite as much.

HOWEVER, there's a huge difference between feeling this new assertiveness that comes from being on AAS and what dopamine brings. You act different, so people REACT differently to you. This can take some getting used to, but once you do - it's part of who you are. You're now normally this assertive and confident person. How people react now is no longer a surprise, and just part of the status quo.

I remember going from low T, and suddenly realizing that there were women once TRT took effect. Then they would talk to me as I seemed to be less and less worried how they would respond to me. Going supraphysiological meant that they were not only quite friendly, but I had numbers thrown at me; hell - I had a phlebotomist offer me a bj after a donation.

It took a great deal of adjustment, going from not even knowing women were there, to suddenly find myself being the object of desire.

Is there a numbing effect? I think that we just adapt, nothing more. ;)

My .02c :)

Mike

Respect for construction AND the life will sep the men from the boy s.

My hat s off. Seems u ve matured and I , I m getting old and feeble.

yes, over time we just get used to being a bad ass.. go back to being a mere mortal for a couple years or more, then come back to the juice and see if you get that 'new feeling' again***8230; actually , scratch that, just keep on keeping on being used to being a bad ass. being used to it is just confidence and part of who you are now :)

How about the side effects of the drugs? No more restless nights on Tren... I get the usual Tren sweats after high carbs but the crazy vivid dreams have stopped... Results keep coming though. I remember getting the usual acne on Test 500mg+. Now it's non existent, but now that I'm on masteron (new compound for me only used it twice) I am breaking out like there's no tomorrow. I mean my back is just fucked. Proactiv seems to lessen it.

How about the side effects of the drugs? No more restless nights on Tren... I get the usual Tren sweats after high carbs but the crazy vivid dreams have stopped... Results keep coming though. I remember getting the usual acne on Test 500mg+. Now it's non existent, but now that I'm on masteron (new compound for me only used it twice) I am breaking out like there's no tomorrow. I mean my back is just fucked. Proactiv seems to lessen it.

Tren is like women; you never know what to expect. It could be a pleasant love affair, where she's kind and shows nothing but love and endless giving... Or a nightmarish hell that you'd cut your arm off to escape away from if given the chance.

I've yet to have two tren cycles exactly the same. Sure, at high doses, I know I had better not be having relationship problems, or tren will make them worse. I usually get the feeling of being timed, but not always. Heck, I think most guys have suffered heart burn - but I didn't get any last time I was dancing with lady tren.

I've also yet to have a tren cough that still didn't have me holding on for dear life. :p Thankfully, that one is rare for me, and I've been able to stop it before by controlled breathing - but it's still God awful when it happens. :)

Tren is like women; you never know what to expect. It could be a pleasant love affair, where she's kind and shows nothing but love and endless giving... Or a nightmarish hell that you'd cut your arm off to escape away from if given the chance.

So true.

Back