Is Milk Thistle enough for 6 weeks of DBOL ?

swizzoled

The Great
Planning on adding Dbol for 6 weeks to the middle of my cycle..
Is Milk Thistle enough protection for the 6 week duration ?

Do you or have you had issues with your liver?

What dose are you planning?

If it's moderate doses and your liver is fine, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Do you or have you had issues with your liver?

What dose are you planning?

If it's moderate doses and your liver is fine, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I got a full organ screen last month and everything looked good..I have 1000mg milk thistle so i was just gonna take one in the morning and one before bed...

I took it years ago so I can't recall dosage or effects. I remember I was giving superdrol a shot and that sh*t is hard on the liver.

In your sake, I like the precaution you're taking. Good luck and what will be the dosage of dbol

I took it years ago so I can't recall dosage or effects. I remember I was giving superdrol a shot and that sh*t is hard on the liver.

In your sake, I like the precaution you're taking. Good luck and what will be the dosage of dbol

50mg - 6 weeks

Take Tyler’s Liver Detox and R-ALA instead. It works much better. I hear from so many people that Milk Thistle is useless, so you might as well go with what is proven to work. I have never heard a complaint when people combine the two products I listed.

I ain't never had any issues with Milk Thistle, it works for me, everybody is different to though.

I ain't never had any issues with Milk Thistle, it works for me, everybody is different to though.

Yeah, I know. I'm not saying it doesn't work. I've also heard tons of people say that it worked wonders for them. It's just that everybody that combines Tyler’s Liver Detox and R-ALA get the desired results.

I agree, Tyler's Liver Detox is good as well. To each his own. It's all good!!

Back