Is MK2866 effective when taken alone?

NikNakCompetes

I was suggested to run a cycle of MK2866 only to assist with my training efforts. I ordered Ostradol - PitPharma 60, 25mg. After reading many other post about MK2866 I see people add other supplements/stack to it. I am new to all of this and have only used the basic BCAA's, ALA & protein up to this point. I am a Female, 35, 5'5", 13%bf. My goal is to build and maintain muscle while shedding fat.

I appreciate any advice you can provide.

Last edited:
Not sure about that brand specifically but I've ordered 2 bottles from Sarm Search of their Ostarine and got it right away. I've cut out pre-workout and have my daily supplement stack posted on my log if you want to check it out! As far as taking Ostarine/MK2866 by itself I'm doing so and just started noticing it today on day 11.

Thanks for your feedback. I will check out your supplements. Do you plan to do a pct? I've read recommendations for both - do it/not do it. This might only be something men need to do due to T...?

Not sure about that brand specifically but I've ordered 2 bottles from Sarm Search of their Ostarine and got it right away. I've cut out pre-workout and have my daily supplement stack posted on my log if you want to check it out! As far as taking Ostarine/MK2866 by itself I'm doing so and just started noticing it today on day 11.

Osta works great as a stand alone.....Little to no sides at 25mg ed.

check out www.sarmssearch.com

Back