Is primo worth it or not?

Steve78

Let’s say one could get test deca and oxandrolone from a us pharmacy... is it worth trying to get primo from an UG source?

I hear so many good things about primo, but it’s all UG and you really never truly know.

Would u stick with us pharmacy obtained products or venture out to try primo?

Goals lean gain, min sides and grow an aesthetic physique (already on trt, so pct not an issue etc)

Let***8217;s say one could get test deca and oxandrolone from a us pharmacy... is it worth trying to get primo from an UG source?

I hear so many good things about primo, but it***8217;s all UG and you really never truly know.

Goals lean gain, min sides and grow an aesthetic physique (already on trt, so pct not an issue etc)

its a bit hairy brother, as its alot better to go with a source that stands proud and tall and has solid references, if not, PIP, TRT may be in ones future from unregulated sources.

If u can get real pharma anavar then ur way ahead of the game. Pharma test and deca is good too but fairly common.

Between those three compounds in pharma grade I feel u could make massive gains with just those...no need for anything else. Particularly primo which is a roll of the dice everytime in the US

Reactions: IMT
If u can get real pharma anavar then ur way ahead of the game. Pharma test and deca is good too but fairly common.

Between those three compounds in pharma grade I feel u could make massive gains with just those...no need for anything else. Particularly primo which is a roll of the dice everytime in the US

Thanks for the info

What’s best cycle you can design with those with goals of least amount of sides, good quality LBM etc? I’m 41 and on trt anyway

Primobolan is a great product especially for women. I find with males, the product needs to be taken at a fairly high dose, and it’s a bit more on the expensive side. Side effects are minimal, gains are moderate. I much prefer EQ.

I am happy with the results Primo gives me. And use it at the dose that is appropriate for the results that I want to achieve.

Let***8217;s say one could get test deca and oxandrolone from a us pharmacy... is it worth trying to get primo from an UG source?

I hear so many good things about primo, but it***8217;s all UG and you really never truly know.

For sure and this is a good place to get it https://ads.steroidology.com/openx/...2ca48a16ca__oadest=https://onlythebestaas.com

Back