Is sciroxx still around?!

footlong12

Just curious if sciroxx is still kickin it. What's your feedback on them? Post pics if you have concerns whether if yours is legit or not.

-FOOTY

Yes. But more fakes floating around these days than ever. Original product was better than most UGL's, but still never compared to Pharm grade.

Yes. But more fakes floating around these days than ever. Original product was better than most UGL's, but still never compared to Pharm grade.

Nothing is ever compared to pharm grade. Seen guys blow up on Pfizer 400mg a week compared to guys on a reputable ugl 500-750mg week.

Yes sciroxx is real good. I'm not sure if they making new stock or what's happening. Maybe the old stuff floating around.

sure are, im sure there are fakes but one of my buddies are running their test and Winstrol (winny) now....and it seems to be working well. shredded

Yep ! Just got some d Bol from sci last week for my next bulk cycle. Used his tren ace on my cut cycle and it's def gtg.

I just had a buddy run their deca 300, said it was legit.. so I ordered a little bit myself. Should be in soon hopefully

5514212270 and the batch nr is R02 and the expiration date is 08/16, my suplier tells me that it's produced just like this.
But im not sure :(

I don't know what to tell you man I just know if it is real it's really good shit. And I know all the new ones have that gold hologram I think it started in late 2011 or early 2012 with the new hologram. best of luck!

Every time I get it direct, it has had the gold label on it. However, I did get some prop one time that was sciroxx and it did not have the gold label. Thankfully, it was still gtg.

I hope that it is all good for you. I have been interested in running some hexadex. If you don't mind, let me know how it works out for you.

Hey guys, seems that sciroxx makes good results, i got this hexadex, is it legit gtg? Or fake?
View attachment 554423View attachment 554424
View attachment 554425
View attachment 554426

Every time I get it direct, it has had the gold label on it. However, I did get some prop one time that was sciroxx and it did not have the gold label. Thankfully, it was still gtg.

I hope that it is all good for you. I have been interested in running some hexadex. If you don't mind, let me know how it works out for you.

Back