please help with peptide cycle ghrp-2 and igf-1 lr3

MrTee

so today i started a peptide cycle involving ghrp-2 and igf-1 lr3 which seems to be a pretty standard cycle.

doing ghrp-2 at 200mcg 3 times a day, so 600mcg total. once in the morning, once before workout in evening, and once before bed.

doing igf-1 lr3 at 50mcg 2 times a day, so 100 mcg total. once in morning with my ghrp shot, and once before workout in evening.

so it looks like this:

wake up: 200mcg ghrp-2 and 50mcg igf-1 lr3.

before workout in evening: 200mcg ghrp-2 and 50mcg igf-1 lr3.

before bed: 200mcg ghrp-2.

i've read that anymore than 100mcg of ghrp per shot is wasting it, but it seems to be a pretty cheap peptide so i'm not really fussed with doing 200mcg to make sure i'm maximising results.

i've also read that 100mcg of igf-1 lr3 per day is about the limit, and i don't want to waste my money so i'm basically doing what i've read to be about the limits of these two peptides per day.

i've heard conflicting information about whether or not to take igf-1 lr3 before workout or post workout, but i've decided before workout is best as i hear it gives a nice pump :)

i guess what i need is some reassurance.. do these doses sound ok? do i need anything to counteract sides? should there be any sides? and is a 50 day cycle about the right length of time i should do this for? thanks in advance to anyone that has any extra information i should know :)

Personally I would do the IGF after workout but that's all personal opinion. You will be doing bilateral shots of the IGF correct?

I looks good, except I take igf post workout. Iv done it pre and post. I get good pumps either way. It looks good. There's alot of conflicting theory's on peps so u just kinda have to see what works.

Back