Is this a good cycle

3069bryan

The Game
10mg of Dianabol per day for 60 days

This cycle is a classic and very easy. Simply use 10mg of Dianabol when you wake up every morning for 60 days. It is a good idea to have some Nolvadex around in case you would feel any symptoms of gynecomastia (pain in nipples = early symptom of "bitch tits").

It is a good idea to use Nolvadex post-cycle treatment to recover your natural testosterone production faster:

Day 1-14 : 40mg Nolvadex per day
Day 15-28 : 20mg Nolvadex per day

Hey guys I'm just trying to get a feel of the game, and I was wondering what you guys thought about this cycle.

outlawtas2 said:
horrible.

Search the boards about a first cycle. It should be testosterone only.
Respectfully I disagree,
Test enant or cyp....IF U want to gain and lose alot of strength and size,

Equipoise if u want slow steady keepable gains.

Yea,,,,NO TEST!

I've seen this work wondrs...little fall off, more actual muscle gain and more incentive to work.
test will bloat you, get u cock strong..then BAM its gone.
Any of my newcomers that re gonna use, use EQ....gotta go 12 wks though. Have to be patient as the gains are slow but keepable.

Yeah, I've seen alot of people saying test only. I was just looking around. How much does a good 1st cycle cost. I'm not ready for gear, but I want to get the perfect cycles when I do take that step, so could some of you post the best cycles 1 through three, and the cost, so I can get my plan together.

Test enthanate or cypionate is probably one of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest, yet still effective cycle you could run. 400mg/wk of either for ten to twelve weeks.

i've heard of people running the d-bol as a 'supplement' for 10 weeks and saying it gives good, keepable gains. i'd probably tak it a little closer to my workout time (7pm)..so maybe aroung 5pm everyday if I were to try this. And yes, you'll still shut down and still need to PCT

HeHateMe said:
Test enthanate or cypionate is probably one of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest, yet still effective cycle you could run. 400mg/wk of either for ten to twelve weeks.

Exactly...at just test with supplemments like hcg, nolva, armidex...a 12 week cycle will run you less than 200 bucks. gain 20-30lbs and a lot of strength, sounds great to me. Try buying all the GNC supps for a 12 week supply, bet is costs way more than 200 bucks for shit that isn't going to work.

Ok Heres A Good Cycle 4 You.......test Enanthate,550 Mg A Week,iis This Your First?

ok all first cycles should be test only get that ok..you dont want to overkill yourself with gear
build a base ..and I GUARANTEE YOU WITH PROPER DIET AND EXCERSICE YOU WILL GAIN WITH A TEST ONLY CYCLE..OK give it a shot...550 mg a week

sean usmc said:
ok all first cycles should be test only get that ok..you dont want to overkill yourself with gear
build a base ..and I GUARANTEE YOU WITH PROPER DIET AND EXCERSICE YOU WILL GAIN WITH A TEST ONLY CYCLE..OK give it a shot...550 mg a week
and one will lose half of the strength and size. Seldom a newb follows correct PCT. Even if one does Test bloats ya with excess water that alot of will be lost.

And the comment about using Dbol.....thats like a wonder drug but one will lose more weight after the cycle on Dbol than even test.

Gator

yeah very true GATOR post cycle therapy (pct) very important bro ask if you need any clarity on your first cycle ok...PLEASE ASK....OK

Back