is this correct

moeme

I am banned!
just finished 12 week cycle wanted to know if this looks good?

12-14 aromisin for two more weeks
12-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 3x a week
14-17 clomid 50/50/25/25

You can continue with the aromasin 12.5 all the way through the end of PCT if you want. Or like you have it is ok. I would do an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast with 500iu a day for 10 days now. Wait four more days and run clomid at 50/50/50/50.

i did 600mg test e fkr 12 weeks

here is a good pct for you. If you cant do it then try and get it close to this.

Arimidex at .25-.5 eod for the entire length of the pct.

hcg starting at 12-14 days after last pin at 1000-1500iu eod for 10 shots

then start clomid at 50mg ed for 4 weeks and nolva at 40mg for 4 weeks then 20mg for 2 more weeks.

here is a good post cycle therapy (pct) for you. If you cant do it then try and get it close to this.

Arimidex at .25-.5 eod for the entire length of the post cycle therapy (pct).

then start clomid at 50mg ed for 4 weeks and nolva at 40mg for 4 weeks then 20mg for 2 more weeks.

Great advice right there.

just finished 12 week cycle wanted to know if this looks good?

12-14 aromisin for two more weeks
12-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 3x a week
14-17 clomid 50/50/25/25

first off i don't know why someone would even give you advice on post cycle therapy (pct) without knowing your stats...everything you used on cycle. age, how many cycles, are you gonna do bloodwork...if not, you will be guessing at the correct times to do these post cycle therapy (pct) drugs....imo torem is a much better choice than clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)....do u even know if you should be taking an ai?....do u know where ur estro levels are right now....ur post cycle therapy (pct) seems much to complicated...

here is a good post cycle therapy (pct) for you. If you cant do it then try and get it close to this.

Great info. Thank you

Can I swap the Arimidex for 10 or 15mg of aromisin?

first off i don't know why someone would even give you advice on post cycle therapy (pct) without knowing your stats...everything you used on cycle. age, how many cycles, are you gonna do bloodwork...if not, you will be guessing at the correct times to do these post cycle therapy (pct) drugs....imo torem is a much better choice than clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)....do u even know if you should be taking an ai?....do u know where ur estro levels are right now....ur post cycle therapy (pct) seems much to complicated...

rocko I can understand your concern on the estro blocker and bloodwork and I agree with those but post cycle therapy (pct) really isnt about stats or how many cycles youve done or are going to do brotha...its about what gear you ran during your cycle. dr scally didnt create post cycle therapy (pct) protocols based on your bf, height, or weight so Im not sure why your doggin me on this. Anyway, arent you suppose to be somewhere else? mlp

Can I swap the Arimidex for 10 or 15mg of aromisin?

yes you can but aromasin is has steroidal properties and you want to stay away from those while trying to get your natty test back. Im not saying its stupid to use it, I just think adex is better

Back