Is this cycle any good? Suggestiong welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoNtin

I am banned!
Ok. This is not a cycle im about to do or someone else's. Just an idea.

After reading tons of stuff in here, I just wanted to create something of my own. Is this any good?

Week 1-10 (or 12) : Test C 500mg/week
Week 1-4 : Dianabol 30mg ED
Week 8-12: Anavar 60mg ED

PCT 2 weeks after Test last short, the next day after last dose of var that is. Hcg (twice per week 250UI during cycle), nolva/clomid standard doses.
(Ive read that clomid and nolva server basically the same purpose for pct, are both needed?)

An AI is needed at day 1 because of dbol right? Not sure about dose though...
For liver support, how about NAC?

(seriously, this is not a cycle im about to do or something. just a little test of mine.)

Clomid helps restart your hpta. Nolva keeps extra estrogen from acting on you man boobs making them titties for men.
After exogenous testosterone stops and before your natural picks back up, most people tend to have estrogen rebound. The nolva is a precaution unless you prefer 12 year old budding breasts

Ok. This is not a cycle im about to do or someone else's. Just an idea.

After reading tons of stuff in here, I just wanted to create something of my own. Is this any good?

Week 1-10 (or 12) : Test C 500mg/week
Week 1-4 : Dianabol 30mg ED
Week 8-12: Anavar 60mg ED

PCT 2 weeks after Test last short, the next day after last dose of var that is. Hcg (twice per week 250UI during cycle), nolva/clomid standard doses.
(Ive read that clomid and nolva server basically the same purpose for pct, are both needed?)

An AI is needed at day 1 because of dbol right? Not sure about dose though...
For liver support, how about NAC?

(seriously, this is not a cycle im about to do or something. just a little test of mine.)

cav already said why we use 2 serms in clomid and nolva for PCT.

PCT is run THREE weeks after last test e injection.

If you know test e has a half life of 2 weeks, then you'd still have half of 500mg in your body, then a small trace of the 2nd last injection as well...wait 3 weeks for it tot clear.

AI is needed from day 1 for the test, let alone because of the dbol.

age? cycle history?

Hmmm. 3-4 cycles and tested all above drugs. Age around 30-35. Milton you re killing me man ahahaha. Jk.

Ive read that both nova and clomid help with hpta. Similar action. Just nolva is stronger and thus the mgs are lot less. Also clomid has more sides.

Hmmm. 3-4 cycles and tested all above drugs. Age around 30-35. Milton you re killing me man ahahaha. Jk.

Ive read that both nova and clomid help with hpta. Similar action. Just nolva is stronger and thus the mgs are lot less. Also clomid has more sides.

No worries and dont mean to be a pain, but the more info/stats we have the better we can serve. :)

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

You say this is not for you to do but to investigate? Age makes a difference to us and somewhat how your body is gonna react. You asked isn't this standard for anyone ? NO or maybe yes depending on stats and history and Goal. You seem to be reluctant to answer some of our Q's as we have had to ask more than once and this is rude because we do this to help. This is free and it is rude not to be willing to answer our Q's when we ask.
Why are you holding back your age? ya see you are being selfish and rude.

Listen it seems you don't have a good understanding of many things. You don't seem to understand what the AI is used for when you asked about the AI being used for the Dbol.

SO a lest you need to do more research because I get from you don't have a handle on High and Low estrogen and the side effects. Respectfully I could be wrong.
Just my thoughts reading this tread...

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

You say this is not for you to do but to investigate? Age makes a difference to us and somewhat how your body is gonna react. You asked isn't this standard for anyone ? NO or maybe yes depending on stats and history and Goal. You seem to be reluctant to answer some of our Q's as we have had to ask more than once and this is rude because we do this to help. This is free and it is rude not to be willing to answer our Q's when we ask.
Why are you holding back your age? ya see you are being selfish and rude.

Listen it seems you don't have a good understanding of many things. You don't seem to understand what the AI is used for when you asked about the AI being used for the Dbol.

SO a lest you need to do more research because I get from you don't have a handle on High and Low estrogen and the side effects. Respectfully I could be wrong.
Just my thoughts reading this tread...

Hey hey hey. Calm down.

Im still telling you this is just an idea (for fun, how else to say this) so plz quit bashing. Im not being selfish or anything. I really like reading, asking and learning from my mistakes. About the age.I said lets assume something like 30-35. Im 30 but this is not for me. But I already mentioned that so I dont understand why you are still asking me.

I thought they were no stupid questions :p

Clomid helps restart your hpta. Nolva keeps extra estrogen from acting on you man boobs making them titties for men.
After exogenous testosterone stops and before your natural picks back up, most people tend to have estrogen rebound. The nolva is a precaution unless you prefer 12 year old budding breasts

why should we continue to reply if you aren't going to read/listen?

Hey hey hey. Calm down.

Im still telling you this is just an idea (for fun, how else to say this) so plz quit bashing. Im not being selfish or anything. I really like reading, asking and learning from my mistakes. About the age.I said lets assume something like 30-35. Im 30 but this is not for me. But I already mentioned that so I dont understand why you are still asking me.

I thought they were no stupid questions :p
Hey hey hey stupid people learn from their mistakes smart people learn from others mistakes and you also say you have used all the aas stated then you should know that the cycle is rubbish var longer than test and test only used for 10weeks you should know better

This thread is like the twilght zone...mystery man cycle....lol.

Ahahaha this had me crying. Actually its true. It does sound like that even though it isnt.

I need to read more and maybe post another "mystery cycle" ahahaha.

Good answers though. When 2 aas are used together, like test c and deca, due to half life deca is stopped 1 week sooner than test right?

So if someone used for example test c and an oral, like var, for "x" weeks, shouldnt he stop the test c 2 weeks prior to pct and continue the var? Read somewhere here in a post about aas and pause until pct that pct after anavar starts immediately, like the next day.

As for the clomid/nolva combo, got it. Both are needed.

Ahahaha this had me crying. Actually its true. It does sound like that even though it isnt.

I need to read more and maybe post another "mystery cycle" ahahaha.

Good answers though. When 2 aas are used together, like test c and deca, due to half life deca is stopped 1 week sooner than test right?

So if someone used for example test c and an oral, like var, for "x" weeks, shouldnt he stop the test c 2 weeks prior to pct and continue the var? Read somewhere here in a post about aas and pause until pct that pct after anavar starts immediately, like the next day.

As for the clomid/nolva combo, got it. Both are needed.

total BS, we have enough members here with real questions and issues and dont have time to sit here and have "fun" and play a guessing game like were swapping cookie recipes.

Thread is closed and stop wasting our time and dont even think about posting another dumbass mystery cycle BS.
First and final warning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back