Is this how my peptide vial should look?

XarDraX

So I bought GHRP-6 and the 10mg vial came like this:

View attachment 564897

There is micro-dust all over the vial, but it's not clumped up in one place like the ones i've seen on the net. I'm waiting for my CJC today and I don't know how that one will look as well.

I just want to know if this is normal, because I've heard that peptides can "break" easily, which is why we shouldn't inject the water right into them or shake the vials after we put the water in it. And this vial looks like it has seen some shit. Don't even know if the dust in the vial contains 10mg.

So I bought GHRP-6 and the 10mg vial came like this:

View attachment 564897

There is micro-dust all over the vial, but it's not clumped up in one place like the ones i've seen on the net. I'm waiting for my CJC today and I don't know how that one will look as well.

I just want to know if this is normal, because I've heard that peptides can "break" easily, which is why we shouldn't inject the water right into them or shake the vials after we put the water in it. And this vial looks like it has seen some shit. Don't even know if the dust in the vial contains 10mg.

Seems a bit strange. Was this the only vial you ordered to compare? And any follow up with the cjc?

Looks like 10mg of air to me. Someone farted in the vial and sold it to you, sorry. While ten thousandths of a gram is really tiny, I've never seen it blasted in there like that.

But, it's what it does that matters. If it works, it's gtg. Problem is that you have to dump more money into them to run it long enough, pick up huperzine, and cross your fingers on a blood test.

Still comes down to being able to trust your source.

My 0.02c :)

After every injection I felt my ghrelin crash and got very hungry so I assume it worked. But after a month I switched to a chinese peptide that looked how it's supposed to be.

Back