Is this intermediate cycle too complicated?

54DegreesNorth

Hello to all

54yo, BB for 10 yrs, PR DL585, BP335, SQ495
weight 180lbs, 12% BF

On TRT for 6 years, 175mg Test Cyp x wk, 500 iu HCG x week

Had a first Test Blast/cruise cycle 3 years ago.

Thinking of going on a intermediate cycle, Bulk/Cut

Is this too complicated?

Wk 1-12 Test Prop 125mg EOD
Wk 1-8 Equip 50mg ED
Wk 1-6 Dia 10mg ED
Wk 10-16 Tren 75mg EOD
Wk 13-16 Test Enth 125mg EOD
Wk 11-12 Anavar 50mg ED
Wk 11-16 Winny 50mg ED

Any other simpler Bulk/Cut cycle suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Thx

thats alot of gear. if that really is you in the picture why do you want to do gear at all??? this is what everyone wants to look like after cycling.
but if you really want to bulk just eat man. and keep it simple. especially at your age.

Those are my Personal Records
Deadlift, Bench Press and Squat

That's me in the pic. Natty, only TRT, at 53

Now I am 54, and let myself go a bit.

Yes, probably too complicated, but I would like a little "push", at my age gains are hard to come and easy to lose and in 2 months of total lack of exercise and little restrain on food (personal reasons ) I did quite some damage...

I lost about 30lbs, shrink muscular size and even lost body fat. Med shiz. Anyway . . I got on TRT due to med sides and began to actually eat, even when not hungry amd gained back my weight and size. I do believe the test definitely helped but eating filled my muscles. Muscles hold a position to exercise and if we stop our bodies are lazy and will drop the saved carbs/water. I've done it working hard. Being epileptic I cant do much. ut have "overdone it" and worked moving stuff to the point of being pumped and tired and actually weighed more the next day.

If possible just run the 500mg test wk cycle. There are only 3 reasons someone wouldnt gain weight. #1 Diet, #2 Gear is bad, #3 Person didnt try hard.

I've actually gained weight on TRT compared to ever in my life. I'm a high 150lbs usually and am now getting to 170s. I use Test C amd compared to natty I run elevated T at nights, every night. Our natural test is daily high in the morning and as low as 50% in the night hours.

Complex cycles with lots of stuff leads to multiple potential issues and narrowing it down hard. Once we have figured out how we react to a specific steroid it makes cycle reactions easier.

If possible just run the 500mg test wk cycle. There are only 3 reasons someone wouldnt gain weight. #1 Diet, #2 Gear is bad, #3 Person didnt try hard.

I've actually gained weight on TRT compared to ever in my life. I'm a high 150lbs usually and am now getting to 170s. I use Test C amd compared to natty I run elevated T at nights, every night. Our natural test is daily high in the morning and as low as 50% in the night hours.

Well kinda hard to make parallels between your 38 years of age and my 54

Natural test declines over time, even more after 50. at my age it's more about preserving than what I can actually add. If I am lucky, I'd be satisfied with adding 8 to 10 lbs of LBM....

My test declined due to the side effect of my anti epilepsy med causing an increase in aromatase production.

500mg wk is 500mg wk regardless. If you're on TRT and use an anti-estrogen you can even estimate your AI need to keep gyno away.

200mg wk had my total test at 1500 but my free T was DOUBLE the range. that means possibly 500mg could put someone at 5x test levels.

Those are my Personal Records
Deadlift, Bench Press and Squat

That's me in the pic. Natty, only TRT, at 53

Now I am 54, and let myself go a bit.

Yes, probably too complicated, but I would like a little "push", at my age gains are hard to come and easy to lose and in 2 months of total lack of exercise and little restrain on food (personal reasons ) I did quite some damage...

Thanks bro. I would love to read your cycle history because you look great man, looks like a lot of hardwork and discipline went into getting you into the top shape that you are in now. Good on ya!

thats alot of gear. if that really is you in the picture why do you want to do gear at all??? this is what everyone wants to look like after cycling.
but if you really want to bulk just eat man. and keep it simple. especially at your age.

Not really alot of gear, looks pretty standard for a veteran. man I hope i can look that good when i hit 54.

Is this too complicated?

Wk 1-8 Equip 50mg ED
Wk 1-6 Dia 10mg ED
Wk 10-16 Tren 75mg EOD
Wk 11-12 Anavar 50mg ED
Wk 11-16 Winny 50mg ED

Here's my take - yes I think it's a bit too complicated and there are some mixes of approach and goals that are not ideal. You've got seven drugs in there, not counting AI and HCG. I think you could cut that down to three or four.

So first a word on bulking and cutting. I'm not a fan of that unless you are prepping for some fixed event, and I think in your case the durations are much too short. I would think for someone on TRT and 54 a much longer approach would be better. Something like 16 weeks bulk, six weeks to stabilize and get your body used to the new norm, then a cut of 12 weeks or so depending on how many pounds you want to lose. That duration is 34 weeks, so that's why I think a 16 week bulk/cut is more or less nonsense. I personally would steer more towards a longer term lean bulk.

When I look at the doses 125/EOD for the test sounds good. EQ at 350/wk is a bit light. If your blood pressure and hematocrit can stand it I'd bump that to 600/wk. Dbol at 10 mg/day for me wouldn't do a thing, at least 25/day. Tren at 75 EOD should be super effective. Anavar and winny at 50 is a good dose, but do you really need or want to mess with winny? Let the tren do the work.

So if I go back to the 16 weeks bulk, maybe the 125 EOD test plus 600/wk EQ plus a dbol 6 week run in there. I'd be watching my blood pressure and hematocrit here. For the six weeks pause just test 125 EOD. For the cut test 125 EOD plus throw in the tren.
Again I'd be watching blood pressure and liver enzymes. If your body fat gets low enough maybe masteron instead of the anavar and winny.

Diet is of course the key. Any combo of drugs at doses listed above will put your body where it needs to be to make muscle and burn fat. Diet will make or break it, and will define the bulk & cut.

Is this too complicated?

Wk 1-8 Equip 50mg ED
Wk 1-6 Dia 10mg ED
Wk 10-16 Tren 75mg EOD
Wk 11-12 Anavar 50mg ED
Wk 11-16 Winny 50mg ED

Here's my take - yes I think it's a bit too complicated and there are some mixes of approach and goals that are not ideal. You've got seven drugs in there, not counting AI and HCG. I think you could cut that down to three or four.

So first a word on bulking and cutting. I'm not a fan of that unless you are prepping for some fixed event, and I think in your case the durations are much too short. I would think for someone on TRT and 54 a much longer approach would be better. Something like 16 weeks bulk, six weeks to stabilize and get your body used to the new norm, then a cut of 12 weeks or so depending on how many pounds you want to lose. That duration is 34 weeks, so that's why I think a 16 week bulk/cut is more or less nonsense. I personally would steer more towards a longer term lean bulk.

When I look at the doses 125/EOD for the test sounds good. EQ at 350/wk is a bit light. If your blood pressure and hematocrit can stand it I'd bump that to 600/wk. Dbol at 10 mg/day for me wouldn't do a thing, at least 25/day. Tren at 75 EOD should be super effective. Anavar and winny at 50 is a good dose, but do you really need or want to mess with winny? Let the tren do the work.

So if I go back to the 16 weeks bulk, maybe the 125 EOD test plus 600/wk EQ plus a dbol 6 week run in there. I'd be watching my blood pressure and hematocrit here. For the six weeks pause just test 125 EOD. For the cut test 125 EOD plus throw in the tren.
Again I'd be watching blood pressure and liver enzymes. If your body fat gets low enough maybe masteron instead of the anavar and winny.

Diet is of course the key. Any combo of drugs at doses listed above will put your body where it needs to be to make muscle and burn fat. Diet will make or break it, and will define the bulk & cut.

nice suggestions
so a revision
Bulk
Wk 1-16 Test Prop 125mg EOD
Wk 1-16 Equip 80mg ED
Wk 1-6 Dbol 25mg ED
Off
Wk 17-23
Cut
Wk 24-32 Tren 75mg EOD
Wk 24-32 Test Enth 125mg EOD

Definitely simpler and more manageable
Shooting for a permanent 5lbs, but hoping for 10lbs increase although at my age that's hard.
Then from 12% to 8% BF

nice suggestions
so a revision
Bulk
Wk 1-16 Test Prop 125mg EOD
Wk 1-16 Equip 80mg ED
Wk 1-6 Dbol 25mg ED
Off
Wk 17-23
Cut
Wk 24-32 Tren 75mg EOD
Wk 24-32 Test Enth 125mg EOD

Definitely simpler and more manageable
Shooting for a permanent 5lbs, but hoping for 10lbs increase although at my age that's hard.
Then from 12% to 8% BF

I would treat the testosterone as a base through the whole duration, and don't really see the point of Prop versus Enth. Either one is fine, enanthate is definitely more convenient. So given the choice I'd do 1-32 Test E 500 mg/wk (split into 250 mg E3.5D).

Don't know if you left the test out during the middle part on purpose, but for sure I'd stay on. You don't want to lose gains at that point. Others can help you with diet, but I'd think bulk you'd want 500 calories surplus per day, in the break eat at maintenance, and in the cut at 500 calories per day deficit. Let the diet steer the approach, keep the testosterone base going.

Test E has a half life of 10 days, so E3.5D is more than frequent enough, no point in EOD. Same for EQ, half life is 15 days so 2x per week is more than frequent enough. Keep it simple and keep number of shots to a minimum. Combine these into the same syringe, so from 1-23 you only need two shots per week. At 24-32 you'll add Tren EOD, so shots per week go up dramatically.

I would treat the testosterone as a base through the whole duration, and don't really see the point of Prop versus Enth. Either one is fine, enanthate is definitely more convenient. So given the choice I'd do 1-32 Test E 500 mg/wk (split into 250 mg E3.5D).

Don't know if you left the test out during the middle part on purpose, but for sure I'd stay on. You don't want to lose gains at that point. Others can help you with diet, but I'd think bulk you'd want 500 calories surplus per day, in the break eat at maintenance, and in the cut at 500 calories per day deficit. Let the diet steer the approach, keep the testosterone base going.

Test E has a half life of 10 days, so E3.5D is more than frequent enough, no point in EOD. Same for EQ, half life is 15 days so 2x per week is more than frequent enough. Keep it simple and keep number of shots to a minimum. Combine these into the same syringe, so from 1-23 you only need two shots per week. At 24-32 you'll add Tren EOD, so shots per week go up dramatically.

Great suggestions
thanks

Just do
Test C or Test E (400mg to 500mg a week)
Deca (400mg a week) or if you wanna go lean Eq (500mg a week)

You don't need all that other stuff below. Over complicating and pinning too much.

Wk 1-8 Equip 50mg ED (Inject once a week)
Wk 1-6 Dia 10mg ED
Wk 10-16 Tren 75mg EOD
Wk 13-16 Test Enth 125mg EOD (You can inject once a week, but you are running this too short)
Wk 11-12 Anavar 50mg ED
Wk 11-16 Winny 50mg ED

If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".

Back