Is this Test Enanthate safe to use? *picture inside*

Roidzorz

hi,

I recently started using Tren Acetate, and I want to add some test to my cycle. I found a 10mL bottle of Testosterone Enanthate in my drawer which has been there for about 2years.. I was about to use it when I noticed there were little yellow blobs floating around inside the vial.. is it safe to inject this still? I just recently bought a car and can't afford another bottle of anything, I've already bought my tren and pct.. Any opinions on whether it would be safe to use this bottle? I just don't want an infection.. The last time it was used it looked fine(which was around 2 years ago.. If it's not safe I just won't have test in this cycle...

doesnt look good to me lol and your running tren with no test ? Test is always a base to all cycles also what's your stats age ect goals do you have a pct set out ? Have you ran tren a. Before ?

Last edited:
yeah u need test with your cycle , your body will shutdown natty test production and u have none in your system, this is why u need test on cycle , but that doesnt look good to me , even crashed gear doesnt look like that , i wouldnt chance it , wait till you can get some

looks like its got bacteria in in, you say you used this bottle two years ago ? must have gotten a leak , somehow its contaminated

It wouldnt matter to me if the next 100 people said it was safe, would you really ever consider injecting that?

Back