Is this true?? 14%bf lost and 12lb gained at once

cycleaway

A friend of mine states he managed to cut 14% BF and still gain 12lb of muscle at the same time on a cutting cycle in 12 weeks.

Primobolan
winstrol
anavar

He looks like a beast at present but are these figures possible.

Depends on his level of training experience and knowledge but highly unlikely. 14% is a drastic bodyfat change. To lose that amount in only 12 weeks would require a highly calorie restricted diet which doesnt lend itself to building lean muscle. So you tell us cause youre the one who sees him, did he go from fatass to lean beast?

SO lets assume your friend is 200 lbs your telling me he lost 28lbs of fat and gained 12lbs of lean mass in 12 weeks so Im guessing he went from a fat 250lbs to a ripped and shredded 200 thats impressive.:rolleyes2

he is an absolute beast, he still eats like a horse tho!! he currently weights (103kg) i think thats about 225lb. he used the stack above following a test/dianabol bulk (8weeks) i will be honest his strength isnt amazing but like he said he doesnt do it for strength, his job requires the beefed look.

Well for him to have lost 14% wouldve meant he was pretty fat to start with.

yeah he was pretty chubby, hes 6ft 2" so he carried it pretty well. hes a funny one really, the doctor said he was perfectly healthy at his medical but for some reason always weighed obese (we work for the same company, thats how i know this) maby he just weighs heavy.

Body mass index is a bunch of garbage and useless when it comes to healthy men that are body builder types.Also, 225lbs at 6'2" isnt exactly beastish considering that that is my size.

Back