Is Turkish Primobolan a thing of the past???

Mr.Burns

I read a post, with pics, on another board about how Bayer have stopped marketing methenolone enanthate as Primobolan Depot, and it is now called Rimobolan and it is alleged to be close to twice the price as the original.

I'll post some pics tomorrow but I want to know if anyone else has heard about this? If it's true, say good bye to the mighty-mythical Primobolan Depot, which for the most part, unless your source was solid, was probably just some test mixed with nandrolone decanoate or boldenone.

Never ever done it and did not know that was the ingredients of primo....I just heardthat it was mild and expensive ie like anavar that s y Ive never bothered to try it.

Enlightenme on this please.

That Bayer supplies it to Turkey is no surprise as those 2 have always s been close..back to the Ottoman s actually....b t w..turk s can move about Germany much in the same way as colonial commonwealth folk s move around Britain I believe...anyone solidify or dispel this for me ?

Never ever done it and did not know that was the ingredients of primo....I just heardthat it was mild and expensive ie like anavar that s y Ive never bothered to try

Primo definitely has it's place in the AAS arsenal IMO.. It's a slow and steady muscle builder and hardener, it's not like dbol and gonna swell you up, you won't notice its effects much on muscle density unless your bf% is low,, it's best used at the end of a bulk going into a cut. After you've bulked and start to go into a calorie deficit, primo will help you stay anabolic (wither then catabolic which is what's happens when you start to cut and loose some muscle gains) and help you keep and even get gains while cutting.
Add it to say a 12 week bulk cycle from like weeks 9-20+..
So you run your bulk with those compounds (test, dbol, deca, etc)...then you add primo and run with that while cutting.
Also, it's doesn't convert to estrogen, so it can be added to a low dose trt or cruising on test without having to up your AI

Last edited:
Primo definitely has it's place in the AAS arsenal IMO.. It's a slow and steady muscle builder and hardener, it's not like dbol and gonna swell you up, you won't notice its effects much on muscle density unless your bf% is low,, it's best used at the end of a bulk going into a cut. After you've bulked and start to go into a calorie deficit, primo will help you stay anabolic (wither then catabolic which is what's happens when you start to cut and loose some muscle gains) and help you keep and even get gains while cutting.
Add it to say a 12 week bulk cycle from like weeks 9-20+..

So you run your bulk with those compounds (test, dbol, deca, etc)...then you add primo and run with that while cutting.
Also, it's doesn't convert to estrogen, so it can be added to a low dose trt or cruising on test without having to up your AI

I should have phrased the title to my thread better. I know what Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) is, I'm just wondering why Bayer changed the name, and apparently the price, or if anybody else has any info on this.

Back