Isopure

Andru1313

anyone use Isopure Protien. I know this is a bit redundant but I am trying different kinds and not sure what to get. Was recomened Isopure. I am not looking for weight gainer. Just protien to feed the muscle. I have lost about 50 pounds and really cut up. Now I feel due to diet I am starting to lose muscle so I really want to up my protien to about 300 grms per day food and shake. Any help would be appreciated. Also was looking into pro blend 55. Thanks. I am not a big fan of the way protien tastes and It has to be thin for me to be able to drink so no thick shakes.

I like Isopure a lot!! It just tastes good!! The dutch chocolate is one of the best whey proteins I've tasted in forever. It also mixes easily without the chunky gunk some others have (sportpharma). I think thickness wise it is not thick but it is not watery. It is in my opinion balanced. I like it!!!

Isopure..

I use Isopure and I think the ready made ones.. (alpine punch) although expensive are amazing! Zero carbs etc... for what you want to use it for you may want to look into buying a case of this stuff! I used problend 55 also last year... great stuff ..decent taste..but nothing touches the isopure as far as I know...

isopure...very good for your goal of cutting down since it has no carbs, pretty expensive but worth the money, it tastes great. If you want to try it you should buy one of the sample packs before you buy a whole tin. Im working on a jar of the vanilla right now.

Well thanks for the replys. I am on my 2nd 3 pound tub. I love it. Well not love but really like it. easy to drink. I saw the orange creme and was tempted but has more fat in it than the vanilla which is zero fat. Anyway thanks again.

Also on non work out days do i take the same amount of protien? I take 3 shakes a day right now can i go down to 2 on non workout days or just stay the same?

Side note: Grab a multipack, that way you get to try all the flavors. I didn't care for the orange creme, but that;s just me :)

isopure rocks. i think it is the best protein out and it does tast great. try their new flavors, the apple melon is awsome.

I think Isopure is one of the worst tasting protein powders I ever had. I just started drinking allthewhey orange protein. It is the best tasing stuff that i have tried. I actually enjoy drinking it. It taste like a creamsicle. Yummy and is has less then 1 carb, a trace of fat, & 104 cals.

Back