It kicked my ass...

GG

Hey girls!

I hope you’re all doing very well.

I’m just finishing off my T3/Clen cycle, I did very well this cycle but Jesus, I honestly think I paid the price for not throwing in something into the mix like Anavar (var) or primo.

The other T3/clen cycles I did in the past didn’t affect me as much as this one. This cycle honestly kicked my scrawny ass! I felt super weak in the gym, tired/no energy and I can tell that my muscles shrunk. I know that T3 rips right through the muscle, but I think I should have added something other then just clen even to just give me that extra boost.

I’m planning on taking the recommended 2 months off from T3 so that my thyroid gets back to its normal functioning state and there’s no way I’m dieting during Xmas! :) I like my fresh baked Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies. Oh c’mon it’s not that bad, once a year. lol

Anywho, I’m thinking of adding primo to my next T3/Clen cycle. What do you guys think? I use Quest products and they’ve just finished their first batches of primo 10ml/100mg per cc and my source is great, so worrying about being faked isn’t an issue. I wanted to know your opinions about primo and if adding it to my next cycle would be a wise idea? Would Anavar (var) be better? If I decide to take primo, how much should I take and for how long? Is 50mg/wk enough? Should I start with primo first, then 3 weeks into the cycle start the T3/clen? Or should I first start the T3/clen, then when I’m at my highest dosage throw in the primo and finish off with it?

Thanks mamitas!

Talk to me… like lovers do- :)

GG

hey girl! :wavey:
i'd say two thumbs up; if you can get legit primo it's one of the best drugs out there for women. 50-75mgs should be plenty until you can assess your tolerance. you could feasibly start the primo and t-3/clen together; i honestly think it's more of a personal preference. either way the primo should do a great job of sparing muscle from the t-3. that's just my opionion; let's see what anyone else thinks...
~MINX

strngthmnx said:
hey girl! :wavey:
i'd say two thumbs up; if you can get legit primo it's one of the best drugs out there for women. 50-75mgs should be plenty until you can assess your tolerance. you could feasibly start the primo and t-3/clen together; i honestly think it's more of a personal preference. either way the primo should do a great job of sparing muscle from the t-3. that's just my opionion; let's see what anyone else thinks...
~MINX

ahhhh I knew that I could count on you Minx! :69: lol

I'll take your advice and start the primo, T3/clen together. I'll run primo @ 50mg/wk for the first couple of weeks and go from there. Considering I usually run t3 for 5-6 weeks and the clen I run it for 8 wks, how should I end the cycle this time around when I include the primo? Primo alone? Or Clen and Primo at the same time? Bare with me, just a couple more questions lol How long should a cycle of primo be? 10 weeks? And is tapering necessary at the end of the cycle assuming I increase my dosages throughout my t3/clen and primo cycle?

Sorry for all the questions :) this will be my first time using primo with t3 and clen, so I want to get everything just right.

Again, thanks for all your patience and thanks for sharing all your knowledge!

:wavey: :kiss:

you're always welcome. i do what i can ;)
yes, you should always taper after a t-3 cycle. some may differ in their thoughts on this, but i still think it's a good idea regardless. better safe than sorry, right? yes, you can finish up with just primo and clen. i don't see anything wrong with that. you should see solid gains and fat loss with this cycle; why don't you keep a journal in the "my cycle" forum?
~MINX

With the t3, my experience and those I've known - you really have to up your protein consumption during the times you are on it... at least, that seems to be the common denominator for the people I know who've lost muscle before on T3... all their protein consumptions were not high enough (or boosted enough) to match the T3 they were taking at the time.

C-ditty

thanks guys for all your help! :)

Minx: I will keep a journal in the cycle forum! That’s an awesome idea! I’m in the tapering faze of my T3/clen cycle now and I plan on taking the required 2months off to get my thyroid levels back to normal. But in Jan I’ll hit my primo cycle and I’ll post my journal then. Great help! Thanks hun!

Citruscide: thanks for the info! I will try to intake more protein with the next cycle, but honestly, I doubt that I can eat anymore. lol Right now I’m taking in 35gr/p per meal X6 and weigh 120LB and I’m all out of hours in the day to eat. :) I clearly noticed a difference b/w this clen/t3 cycle and the others I’ve done, in the sense that for the first time, I can see how my muscles shrank, esp. my arms. I should have added anavar or primo, but next time –Jan I will- Yesterday at the gym, my tris and bi’s started twitching, like a spasm, really weird. That never happened to me before.

thanks again guys!!

Back