Jean Pierre Fux

GreasyGreek said:
Are you seriously booing this guy just for being French??

I believe Fux is Swiss-French. But then of course he would be open to the dislike of some because while proclaiming neutrality, Swiss launder $ and historically hid stolen art treasures of the Nazis as well... :eek:

Nobody has the pic from Flex Magazine when he breaks his leg(-s)?

Yes, JP Fux is one big m**********r but he had the chance to be somebody but screwed it up when he got his really really big GH-gut, u know?

He´s a big BB´er but nowadays Markus Ruhl is bigger, better and worse than him so I guess we can count JP Fux out, I am afraid...

signorgelato said:
I believe Fux is Swiss-French. But then of course he would be open to the dislike of some because while proclaiming neutrality, Swiss launder $ and historically hid stolen art treasures of the Nazis as well... :eek:

i have a friend that went to switzerland this summer and he says they hate america there. im sure thats pretty much true of most european nations and has been for a long time.

BOOOOO!!!

Yeah,

FUCK America!!!

You dumbasses never get over that whole WWII Bullshit ha.

I don't run after your dumfucks saying, ohhh your grandparents were raciests and discremenated Blacks up until the 70's and still going......
You masakered all the Indiens and robbed their land and put them in Reservoits (just like the Germans did with the Jews...)...you aren't that innocent as you wish you were ha!!!!

What do we have to do with the mistakes of our ancesters - NOTHIN -

But how shall a narrowminded american understand that.

Fux has a horrible shape. I have no time for overly massed monsters. Freaks like him making BB look bad.

The physique of FUX is nono for someone.....but his country is not important!
i am french and i don't hate americans.............we are on this forum to speak about BB.....no politics

Back