Jintropin 101U

swog said:
how reliable is Genesci? i was checking out there website and was looking to order some jintropin, but dont want to get f'ed over.......has anyone bought from there before?

and also i was wondering if anyone ever heard of jintropin leading to hair loss? i did my research and i did not hear it leading to hair loss, but i just wanted to make sure.

There are a lot of Gensci site frauds out there .cn .us etc. The gensci China is the legit one. They dont sell direct but can verivy a dealer and have a list of bad dealers. Ther is also an anti counterfeit design on each pack that can be verified.

Gh does not cause hairloss. It can effect thyroid functioning which could effect hair but this is quite uncommon.
It is not attibutable to MPB except it has been shown to increase natural test by approx 10% for those deficient

i have been buying fromGENSCI for 3 years, you are good to go, very organized group over in China, always comes when they say and you can track it. Great product!

Maxgain said:
There are a lot of Gensci site frauds out there .cn .us etc. The gensci China is the legit one. They dont sell direct but can verivy a dealer and have a list of bad dealers. Ther is also an anti counterfeit design on each pack that can be verified.

One of the reasons I love Jin is the anti-counterfeiting system they offered, I think it is more reliable than believe in the source. Easy to identify...I like it... :rockband:

Last edited:
Maxgain said:

Gh does not cause hairloss. It can effect thyroid functioning which could effect hair but this is quite uncommon.
It is not attibutable to MPB except it has been shown to increase natural test by approx 10% for those deficient
They actually DO sell direct, however, they're a little pricier than other sources. I feel a little better paying more though...... you know you're going to get it.

original

PARKER27 said:
They actually DO sell direct, however, they're a little pricier than other sources. I feel a little better paying more though...... you know you're going to get it.

can you tell me the original site?
i found "http://www.jintropin.cn" but i am not sure it is.
cheers

methan said:
only quality UG 191aa products that I know are actual hygetropin and getropin other sutff are not very safe for the use, because some of these chinese UG lab are selling impure, or otherwise contaminated form of rhGH

those getropin look like mine, except mine have a scratch and verify sticker on the outside box u can scratch like a lotto ticket and verify the serials online at www.getropin.com
urs is missing that? are those older ver?

Back