Jintropin 191 amino acid and Kexing 192?

StoneColdNTO said:
I'd say we'll be OK.....if you did develop these anti-bodies, from what I've gathered here, you would notice the rHGH not working.

I take it that you're still getting good results ?

Well im not getting any leaner, but i'm defiantly not getting any fatter. With my diet the way it is right now I should be atleast 5% higher....There is no reason for this other than the gh.

RL: any other effects from HGH? Skin changes/hair/mood/libido/using less gear along with gear to achieve like results/etc ??

Drveejay11 said:
RL: any other effects from HGH? Skin changes/hair/mood/libido/using less gear along with gear to achieve like results/etc ??

Well, i've been on so long it feels natural to me now, I cant really tell if it has in fact changed my mood or over all sense of well being...... I'm still kinda young so I cant say that my skin feels any smoother, but I can tell you that it has dramatical faded a large scar I have on my forearm from a rope burn.

I havent lost any gains while off (well im never really off, usually 250-500mgs of test for a cruse)...... The cruising period is going to stop in a few weeks. I'm going to stay on gh and add some slin for now on as a cruse.......I can honestly say that it has changed my over all physique. I'm much harder looking and more vascular, and the over all look has changed.

As for using less gear, no there hasn't been a change there. I wish there were, i've always had to use twice the amount of gear to obtain any gains.

Hair loss runs in the family, it has either skipped a generation or the gh is holding it in place because I havent lost a strand. My last cycle was test, EQ, deca, A-bombs and proviron.....if thats not going to shed my hair nothing will. No loss with test, tren and Winstrol (winny) either.

Good news for Kexing advocates. I have no vested interest in this, as I'm stocked up on enough Jino to last for a long time, but I don't want to send the wrong message......here is a study that clarifies the overstated concerns with 192aa GH (protropin)

Dev Biol (Basel). 2002;109:107-18. Related Articles, Links

The use of an animal immunogenicity model in the development of Protropin somatrem (methionyl human growth hormone).

Jones AJ.

Department of Analytical Chemistry, Genentech Inc., South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA. aj@gene.com

The clinical development of methionyl human growth hormone, with particular emphasis on immunogenicity and the effects of antibody development, are summarized. In an animal model in rhesus monkeys, the immunogenicity of dinical preparations was reduced by the inclusion of additional purification steps in the manufacturing process. The immunogenic response in patients was also decreased by these improvements. No safety consequences related to antibody formation were observed and the occurrence of growth attenuation due to antibodies was found to be extremely low (<0.1%). The data suggest that the immunogenicity was not due to the N-terminal methionine or E. coli protein impurities: rather it was probably caused by small amounts of growth hormone with subtle structural alterations whose nature remains unknown.

einstein1905 said:
Good news for Kexing advocates. I have no vested interest in this, as I'm stocked up on enough Jino to last for a long time, but I don't want to send the wrong message......here is a study that clarifies the overstated concerns with 192aa GH (protropin)

Dev Biol (Basel). 2002;109:107-18. Related Articles, Links

The use of an animal immunogenicity model in the development of Protropin somatrem (methionyl human growth hormone).

Jones AJ.

Department of Analytical Chemistry, Genentech Inc., South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA. aj@gene.com

The clinical development of methionyl human growth hormone, with particular emphasis on immunogenicity and the effects of antibody development, are summarized. In an animal model in rhesus monkeys, the immunogenicity of dinical preparations was reduced by the inclusion of additional purification steps in the manufacturing process. The immunogenic response in patients was also decreased by these improvements. No safety consequences related to antibody formation were observed and the occurrence of growth attenuation due to antibodies was found to be extremely low (<0.1%). The data suggest that the immunogenicity was not due to the N-terminal methionine or E. coli protein impurities: rather it was probably caused by small amounts of growth hormone with subtle structural alterations whose nature remains unknown.

You are the greatest....................:D

StoneColdNTO said:
If I swung the same way as thefanton, I'd give him a big kiss.

I'd keep that to myself.

On topic, why take the slight risk of building the anti body??

I would stay clear away from the Kexing!

LAWNSAVER said:
I'd keep that to myself.

On topic, why take the slight risk of building the anti body??

I would stay clear away from the Kexing!

I agree with you LS......why even risk it. I've seen Jintropins' a slightly more expensive in a few lists but I think I would rather pay for the piece of mind knowing that I'm using a 191 amino-acidl

I think most of you guys are way to quick to pass judgement on the Kexing HGH. Especially considering that you haven't used it. Of course I guess if you had, you wouldn't be questioning it. I have been on it since February and have gotten absolutely great results...even better than what I had hoped for. I've dropped over 4" off my waistline and somewhere around 6% bf, and get this, I'm up 5lbs from when I started. I did do a CKD for one month, but otherwise I've ate pretty shitty to be honest. Anyway, I recently got 5 more kits and intend to stay on for the remainder of the year. I love the stuff and when the time comes to buy more HGH, it will be Kexing. Its your money so do whatever you feel comfortable with, but there are plenty of bros out there on this stuff now & I've yet to encounter anyone that didn't like it.

Btw...I, nor my wife who was on it until two weeks ago, has ever experienced any welts and we have used both the water that comes with the new kits as well as bact water with the old kits...

I've read a lot of the subject, so far I have heard nothing but good things about it. there's still that question floating in my head if it's really 191 or 192aa. Oh well I will keep you all updated, I'm doing 2-3ius a day.

jeb said:
I've read a lot of the subject, so far I have heard nothing but good things about it. there's still that question floating in my head if it's really 191 or 192aa. Oh well I will keep you all updated, I'm doing 2-3ius a day.

If you read one of Mamta's posts in this thread, you will se that Kexing admitted it is 192aa.

cisco-kidd said:
I think most of you guys are way to quick to pass judgement on the Kexing HGH. Especially considering that you haven't used it. Of course I guess if you had, you wouldn't be questioning it. I have been on it since February and have gotten absolutely great results...even better than what I had hoped for. I've dropped over 4" off my waistline and somewhere around 6% bf, and get this, I'm up 5lbs from when I started. I did do a CKD for one month, but otherwise I've ate pretty shitty to be honest. Anyway, I recently got 5 more kits and intend to stay on for the remainder of the year. I love the stuff and when the time comes to buy more HGH, it will be Kexing. Its your money so do whatever you feel comfortable with, but there are plenty of bros out there on this stuff now & I've yet to encounter anyone that didn't like it.

Btw...I, nor my wife who was on it until two weeks ago, has ever experienced any welts and we have used both the water that comes with the new kits as well as bact water with the old kits...

age? / IU's day ?/ 5 on-2 off regimine?/ stats? / WHEN did you begin noticing results?

TooPowerful4u said:
Ummmm simplified conclusion???? Kexing = good/bad?

NOT too sure you will EVER get an answer that will satisfy the masses. All things considered thus far.....Jin's for me.

Drveejay11 said:
NOT too sure you will EVER get an answer that will satisfy the masses. All things considered thus far.....Jin's for me.

Same here, I'll stick to the Jintropins for now as the price difference between both of them isn't to great in my opinion.

Back