joint pain???

Illtemper

Recently most of my joints are starting to hurt. I know e2 could be the issue although i dont feel bad and havent taken an a-zol pill for a week now to see if that could be it......

anyways im calling to doc to get a blood test to get all my levels checked, anything else i should check for beside a full hormone with e2 panel?? It just seems weird one day i woke up and my shoulders hurt, elbows were sore and i pulled something in my neck when doing shrugs... my knees feel ok ( knock on wood) for now but this shoulder elbow neck crap has to go away... I just threw a frisbee to the dog and i can feel it in my elbow.. this isnt making sense to me......

Aside from pain with your e2 being low how else do you know if it crashed?? I used to sweat at night but havent done that for a couple weeks now.... I also sleep with the a\c on at 68 and no covers so maybe thats why im not sweating now........

any ideas on this??

Recently most of my joints are starting to hurt. I know e2 could be the issue although i dont feel bad and havent taken an a-zol pill for a week now to see if that could be it......

anyways im calling to doc to get a blood test to get all my levels checked, anything else i should check for beside a full hormone with e2 panel?? It just seems weird one day i woke up and my shoulders hurt, elbows were sore and i pulled something in my neck when doing shrugs... my knees feel ok ( knock on wood) for now but this shoulder elbow neck crap has to go away... I just threw a frisbee to the dog and i can feel it in my elbow.. this isnt making sense to me......

Aside from pain with your e2 being low how else do you know if it crashed?? I used to sweat at night but havent done that for a couple weeks now.... I also sleep with the a\c on at 68 and no covers so maybe thats why im not sweating now........

any ideas on this??

Take two naproxin and call me in the morning? :) Sorry... wish I had ideas for you.

Sounds simple, but are you hydrated???

That and I would make sure there is some fat intake still. Also try glucosamine, and theres a few others.

Also I been on patches, injections and now gel. Gel has been the best for joint pain with none and the worst has been injections

Im getting the results from recent blood test this week. As for being hydrated, i drink 1-1.5gal per day. Im hydrated but when the temp here gets up to 100 with an index of 107+ thats when i was feeling really bad.

Now the temps have gone down, i stop taking Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a couple of weeks incase it is the e2 crashing, and im feeling better now... so far anyways.... We'll see what the results are.

Are you drinking electrolytes with all that fluid? If I drank 1 gallon of only water everyday, I would flush my electrolytes and end up worse off. Good luck with everything. I am not trying to sound combative, just had my own similar experiences...

true you have to marry water intake with activity. Just drinking water can be bad for you. Salt intake may help.

What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) are you using?

Arimidex can be notorious for joint pain.

I had the worst joint pain in my life on Arimidex, T3, Test, Eq, and Tren E combo.

so check it out, my t level was 868, and E2 was 55.6 (HOLY CRAP!) Now i stopped taking my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a couple of weeks cause i thought the joint pain was because i crashed my estrogen. I guess that was not the case cause even with it going high they still hurt.. It seems like i pulled the tendons or something and they dont wanna heal.. I up my t slightly to see if that would help and also I do take Deca now, 100mg a week. yes i am back on my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) now to get the e level back down..

now i went on vacation for a long weekend and missed the gym for a week, i was hoping i would be gtg when i got back. Went to the gym and was still noticing pain. WHAT GIVES?
Also i had my igf levels tested and i came up under the reference range slightly... Any ideas??

Honestly E that high is not really a problem, a lot of practitioners are now saying that unless it way out of range there is no reason to treat it.

Sometimes Nandrolone helps but sometimes it doesn't.

I am only on 100mg per week and my E2 level came back at 48 and that was the trough-Im sure at peak it was closer to 60 or higher. Quest top of range is 39 for estradiol. I get the same aches and pains as you. Currently Im not on any AI.

I think low estradiol and higher estradiol mimic each other.

Hey Det-Oak.. I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 15 months now and I have big time joint problems like illtemper.. Never had sore joints in my life! I can barely take the pain in my elbow- forearm when I take a swig from a gallon jug..( the pain is in both elbows, shoulders, and knees).I thought this would go away but it's about 3 months now.. Ive tried upping Adex, lowering Adex, and stopping it.. The pain won't go away.. I never heard of testosterone causing joint pain.. Does it? Can it? I always keep my test levels in mid- high range.. What say you?

any ideas on this??

High levels of testosterone are destroying your collagen synthesis. Low (physiological) levels of testosterone will help your collagen synthesis. I am suffering form joint pain all over. I dropped the test for deca, but I may need hgh, its that bad.
Sure if the use of some strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letrozole can also be the problem. I bet is the testosterone though.

Hey Det-Oak.. I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 15 months now and I have big time joint problems like illtemper.. Never had sore joints in my life! I can barely take the pain in my elbow- forearm when I take a swig from a gallon jug..( the pain is in both elbows, shoulders, and knees).I thought this would go away but it's about 3 months now.. Ive tried upping Adex, lowering Adex, and stopping it.. The pain won't go away.. I never heard of testosterone causing joint pain.. Does it? Can it? I always keep my test levels in mid- high range.. What say you?
It is the testosterone. If nandrolone helps than lucky you...for me nandrolone does not help much...I reduced the test to 250 per week and will reduce it further...seems like hgh is necessary for my joints to recover. I hope. I do not know th emecanism by wich the testosterone inhibits your collagen synthesis but there are studies showing it.

High levels of testosterone are destroying your collagen synthesis. Low (physiological) levels of testosterone will help your collagen synthesis. I am suffering form joint pain all over. I dropped the test for deca, but I may need hgh, its that bad.
Sure if the use of some strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letrozole can also be the problem. I bet is the testosterone though.

Are you on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? You stopped taking test and replaced it with deca only?

Back