Juice Pump Stuff with PH

So for someone who picked that name you have no clue how steroids work do you. Increased Testosterone means increase protein synthesis = muscle growth if you eat and train.

Please post the ingredients bro so I can see what does what, I may try it if I like what I see since I love natural testosterone boosters.:blue:

I don't have that info. I did review there products before we allowed them to come on as a sponsor. THe D-anabol product has 2 compounds one know stimulator and one very powerful natural steroid.

FYI: AMT is the same company who first released M-1T.
Buy it while it's still legal

I don't have that info. I did review there products before we allowed them to come on as a sponsor. THe D-anabol product has 2 compounds one know stimulator and one very powerful natural steroid.

FYI: AMT is the same company who first released M-1T.
Buy it while it's still legal

Bro that does not increase testosterone it LOWERS it LOL, those are phs not endogeneous testosterone boosters, well thanks for the clarification.:biggthump

Bro that does not increase testosterone it LOWERS it LOL, those are phs not endogeneous testosterone boosters, well thanks for the clarification.:biggthump

I didn't list a compound in the product. It's not a PH. You are wrong. This product is the best legal product on the market. I would even take it while on PCT to keep gains and to help boost Test. dosed correctly it will give you better gains than dbol.

Last edited:
Back