junior vs brown pride

02 model. with 88 model 302 in it, with a paxton SC and 150 shot. my girl never gets it about 3k rpms tho. when im with her i try to get her to gas it but she is a poon and now she is prego so she needs a 4 door, but im keeping my damn stang, its my baby

02 cobra "terminators" are some of the baddest cars money can buy. People do some mean shit w them.

im a mustang man, love em. terminators are pretty nasty man. i want a new boss 302, just dont wanna trade the dodge in on one haha, i need a bonus!

fraz thats not a stang goddamit pontiac, chevy and ford all fucked that body style it better have a worked engine in it

figured we would contine this on this thread instead of hacking the newbie's first thread lol. but its got an 88 302 bored 30. over. so its a 306. edelbrock performer rpm aluminum heads. 1.6 roller rockers. hardened push rods. ford racing f303 cam. stock bottem end, paxton sc, and 150 wet shit, video of it on my youtube page ............ 5.0 HO with ford racing F303 cam and melatones - YouTube

hell yeah, im looking for another 302 HO, must be real HO must be a real ROLLER MOTOR. but cant find one anywhere!!! only couple i have found people r asking stupid prices, im a mustang man, i know what they r worth. all i need is block but like to have a short block or complete

agreed im a chevy man in high school i got a chevy luv and fabricated my truck and put in a 454 to race 1/4 miles but car wise a love hatch back 1990 stangs man i love them also chevy quit making my favorite motor the 350 i loved rebuilding them

agreed im a chevy man in high school i got a chevy luv and fabricated my truck and put in a 454 to race 1/4 miles but car wise a love hatch back 1990 stangs man i love them also chevy quit making my favorite motor the 350 i loved rebuilding them

ford man here, but i have had 2 chevy 1500s that took everything i gave them so i was impressed

I missed it too, and lost some dolla dollas

ohwell... I knew it could go either way, but dos santos did it in impressive time.

Back