Just a simple question need an answer

RudyRue

Am I allowed to post up a websites name here for an authentic check to see if they are legit? or can an experienced member Private chat me a few minutes of his/her time?

Ok, so I know I'm going to get a lot of flaming for this. But a friend had ordered some steroids, having never taken anything like that before he's backed out and tossed them over to me (free)!! the only problem....they are ORAL steroids Anadrolone 50mg (50tabs) 2 packs. I've never considered doing Orals I just finished my last cycle 4mths ago TEST E. Basically what I want to know what can I do to make these things safe as possible? pct etc.. help and advice welcomed.

what can I do to make these things safe as possible?
Don't take any oral without test

here's a pct calculator

A Must Read

An exerpt:
I will list a few examples of AAS cycles with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT/SERM implemented:

1#
Wk1-12 500mg teste ew
Wk1-14 0.6mg e3d (2X a week) Letro
Wk14-18 PCT Clomid 50mg ed

2#
Wk1-14 500mg TestE ew
Wk1-12 300mg Deca ew
Wk4-15 0.25mg Prami ed (pre-bedtime)
Wk1-16 12.5mg ed Stane
Wk16-20 50mg Clomid and/or 20mg Nolvadex or 40mg Torem ed

3#
Wk1-10 50mg TrenAce eod
Wk1-12 100mg TestProp eod
Wk1-10 0.25mg Prami ed (pre bed)
Wk1-13 12.5mg Stane ed
Wk12/13-17 50mg Clomid ed

4#
Wk1-14 400mg TestE ew
Wk1-14 400mg MastE ew
Wk1-16 12.5mg Stane ed
Wk16-20 30-50mg Clomid ed or 20-30mg Nolvadex ed

You can see there are varying ways of doing things, and some may debate on what is best (in my op what I put is best lol) but the basics are there and should be followed regardless of your opinion.

Courtesy of Juiced Porkchop

Last edited:
So my assumption is that combining the orals and the test my gains would be easier to hold onto correct? is that the direction your taking with that?

I'm not sure how well most of the members here are able to get there hands on the materials that are needed to start a proper cycle. As for me, the wallet is there, sources are not however, can't exactly walk up to a buddy at the gym and ask for some spare gear. I do however know where my friend came across these and after reading a few reviews the source seems legit for quality gears. If I do decide to do this, I won't extend the use of orals over 6wks and at first glance if anything is noticed as being a side effect I'll drop them immediately. Luckily I have a cool doctor on hand (wife) so I can get levels checked without having to indulge all my personal information. One of the most negative things I've heard about orals is that you never keep your gains, I gained 30lbs on my first 8wk cycle of Test E and you would laugh if I told you my weekly dosages (very low compared to most members on here) but regardless thanks very much for the help. I'll keep this thead updated on progress/side effects.

only problem....they are ORAL steroids Anadrolone 50mg (50tabs) 2 packs

One of the most negative things I've heard about orals is that you never keep your gains, I gained 30lbs on my first 8wk cycle of Test E

Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone)

An exerpt:

Anadrol 50 is considered by many to be the most powerful steroid available, with results of this compound being extremely dramatic. A steroid novice experimenting with oxymetholone is likely to gain 20 to 30 pounds of massive bulk, and it can often be accomplished in less than 6 weeks, with only 50-100mg a day.

More importantly:

This steroid produces a lot of trouble with water retention, so let there be little doubt that much of this gain is simply bloat.

Testosterone Enanthate (Primoteston)

An exerpt:

Testosterone is a powerful hormone with notably prominent side effects. Much of which stem from the fact that testosterone exhibits a high tendency to convert into estrogen. Related side effects may therefore become a problem during a cycle. For starters, water retention can become quite noticeable.

You likely confused the loss of water with lean body mass on test-e.

Last edited:
More importantly:[/B]

This steroid produces a lot of trouble with water retention, so let there be little doubt that much of this gain is simply bloat.[/QUOTE]

So basically your saying that it'll cause bloating which I'm already aware of, however I wasn't aware that it was such an extreme steroid so thanks for bringing that into perspective for me. I was actually going to take 2 tabs on mon/wed/fri 100mg per dose, while cycling with TEST E on WED 1 dose per week, max for me with this is 6wks depending on results it may get cut short so I'm going to have to work in an efficient escape route as well.

so I'm thinking of only running this for a 5 week period, call me curious I guess. If you were in my situation and were actually going to try and setup a cycle with this stuff, could you give me the best possible way to run this stuff, not gonna lie starting to get cold feet myself.

Back