Just Another "Need Advice" on cycle... this is..

Testee1

So... Ive done a few cycles in the past. One was a 12 week cycle of test cyp with a month of clomid PCT.

Going to be 29 in June and it has been a good 2 years since my last "on" period.

My question is this - what does this cycle look like to you guys ? Good, bad, so-so? It is also from an online source, which sort of sketches me out since I have never done it this way. But I am scheduled for labs tomorrow at Labcorp, and getting a physical exam etc.

Guidance appreciated.

6 Month (200mg/Week) Testosterone Program

Program Medications and Protocol

20 WEEK THERAPY PHASE

(2) 10ML Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml Vials

Protocol: 1ML / 200mg once weekly. Intramuscular injection.

(40) 1MG Anastrazole Brand Name Tablets

Protocol: One tab twice weekly. Oral.

(1) 30ml B12 Vial

Protocol: 1ML once weekly. Subcutaneous injection.

(2) HCG 5000 Unit Vials

Protocol: 500 units once weekly. Subcutaneous injection.

4 WEEK POST THERAPY - CLEANSE PHASE

(1) HCG 11000 Unit Vial

Protocol: 1000 units daily. Subcutaneous injection.

(30) 50mg Clomiphene Citrate Capsules

Protocol: Two capsules daily. Oral.

Horrible... all that is doing is running a trt dose of test. You should know better with having a few cycles under your belt. Read the ology faq's thread...

Horrible... all that is doing is running a trt dose of test. You should know better with having a few cycles under your belt. Read the ology faq's thread...

I dont necessarily mind running a TRT cycle. Ill check the FAQS out for sure. It is my first time on the site. I have labs scheduled tomorrow and wouldnt mind being on a low dose of T honestly. Not trying to be on a huge dose.

So... Ive done a few cycles in the past. One was a 12 week cycle of test cyp with a month of clomid PCT.

Going to be 29 in June and it has been a good 2 years since my last "on" period.

My question is this - what does this cycle look like to you guys ? Good, bad, so-so? It is also from an online source, which sort of sketches me out since I have never done it this way. But I am scheduled for labs tomorrow at Labcorp, and getting a physical exam etc.

Guidance appreciated.

6 Month (200mg/Week) Testosterone Program

Program Medications and Protocol

20 WEEK THERAPY PHASE

(2) 10ML Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml Vials

Protocol: 1ML / 200mg once weekly. Intramuscular injection.

(40) 1MG Anastrazole Brand Name Tablets

Protocol: One tab twice weekly. Oral.

(1) 30ml B12 Vial

Protocol: 1ML once weekly. Subcutaneous injection.

(2) HCG 5000 Unit Vials

Protocol: 500 units once weekly. Subcutaneous injection.

4 WEEK POST THERAPY - CLEANSE PHASE

(1) HCG 11000 Unit Vial

Protocol: 1000 units daily. Subcutaneous injection.

(30) 50mg Clomiphene Citrate Capsules

Protocol: Two capsules daily. Oral.

Why would you shut down your HPTA only to get a replacement dose of Testosterone? Seems pretty retarded to me. No reward an all the risk.

Yea it seemed a bit out there. Never seen or ran a cycle like this. Thus why I am here before I fuck myself up if I stupidly went through this this.

By the way. The site is ************

Man it just seems sketchy.

Yea it seemed a bit out there. Never seen or ran a cycle like this. Thus why I am here before I fuck myself up if I stupidly went through this this.

By the way. The site is ************

Man it just seems sketchy.

That isn't a cycle. It is TRT.

Thats why I am here Megatron. Been out the game awhile bro. Cant remember exactly what I ran years back. I want to get started up again.

There will be results with a 20 week TRT program. But is half this shit necessary ? Trying to get back into the gym to begin with and really am on the low end of the T spectrum. Have a lot of low T symptoms.

Should I just forget it ? Is this a junk protocol ?

Thats why I am here Megatron. Been out the game awhile bro. Cant remember exactly what I ran years back. I want to get started up again.

There will be results with a 20 week TRT program. But is half this shit necessary ? Trying to get back into the gym to begin with and really am on the low end of the T spectrum. Have a lot of low T symptoms.

Should I just forget it ? Is this a junk protocol ?

No. You will be shutting down your natural testosterone and replacing with an essentially equal dose of exogenous testosterone. You are trading one for the other. You get that shutting down your HPTA comes with risks right? Why take that risk for no benefit?

You really need to do some homework. Start by reading the Sticky Threads.

I can always rearrange this and not take specific things, and whatever suits best. Thus why I am here to begin research before dropping cash on this.

Well. So glad I came to the forum. Talked some sense into myself. Any further advice appreciated but am NOT moving forward with this program.

just in case it hasn't 'clicked' yet for you in regards to a trt dose, I'll explain this-- when you inject testosterone you do NOT add to the natural testosterone you already produce in your body ,, your body shuts down its natural production and thus the only test you have is what is being injected.

so if you naturally have 800 ng/dl of testosterone ,, and you decide to inject a trt dose of testosterone , that 800 natural production goes away, and you replace it with the TRT dose of test you are injecting, which will put you in the 800-1100 range . there is not benefit there , no real gain, that is not a cycle.

in order to make gains you need to get to a superphysiolgical level of testosterone , thats what an AAS 'cycle' dose of test will do. your natty test gets replaced with a 5000+ level of testosterone instead of the 800 you had naturally . in oder to get to those type of ranges you should run something in the neighborhood of 500-600 mg of test a week.

You need to be training for some time. You said you are trying to get back in thee gym. Well get back first.

I have nothing to add because all the other vets hit it on the head. This isn't a cycle and it's a waste of money. It serves no purpose as Meg said.

YOu need to keep reading and research more you are no where near ready.

Back