Just conceived (not planned) on trt, how?!

Agrees with halfwit, was on a.blast too
As I recall 700 test, 500.deca.when I got.my.gf pregnant, but we having unprotected sex, having sex twice a.day,.no.birth control or anything as well, but difference.is I wanted a child.before I hit the age of 35.and it happened now she is 2 years of age and healthy.and strong as well lol,

Agrees with halfwit, was on a.blast too
As I recall 700 test, 500.deca.when I got.my.gf pregnant, but we having unprotected sex, having sex twice a.day,.no.birth control or anything as well, but difference.is I wanted a child.before I hit the age of 35.and it happened now she is 2 years of age and healthy.and strong as well lol,

sounds like a lucky chance that it happened then!

If my gf got pregnant...despite being on the pill and be B&Cing...I don't think I'd be in a position to look after the little guy/girl.

Or if I did, I'd have to change my whole life and plans for the next 5 or more years.

sounds like a lucky chance that it happened then!

If my gf got pregnant...despite being on the pill and be B&Cing...I don't think I'd be in a position to look after the little guy/girl.

Or if I did, I'd have to change my whole life and plans for the next 5 or more years.

My daughter was conceived through primary hypogonadism and two forms of birth control. Those little swimmers are tenacious bastards when they want to be. If she didn't have a lot of my features, I probably would have started interviewing the mailman though! ;)

Congratulations :) Just like everyone else is saying, it happens. I as well had my little girl when was on a blast so the chance is always there.

Back