If on TRT injections do I still get/need vasectomy

Guitar Dreamer

TRT is doing its thing and I feel so much better. Loving the sex drive and now wife and I are talking vasectomy. I absolutely want to be safe because at 45 with 2 kids we don't want anymore. Doesn't TRT decrease sperm count?

Guess my questions is do I need a vasectomy to be absolutely safe in avoiding pregnancy? I've been on TRT injection for over a year now.

TIA.

May I ask what your levels Total Test levels are? Are you taking any HCG? Why did you originally get on trt for?

Low free test was the reason I went on TRT at the recommendation of my endo. Last total free was about 700 but I am due for labs. I was on the once every other week dose but thanks to you guys on here I'm doing 2x a week and feel awesome, relatively speaking.

Go to your urologist and let him do it per no scalpel method!
It's cheap and take only a few minutes... :D

With all due respect what are you talking about. Lower sperm count or NO sperm count. No sperm is the ONLY way. Condoms work why ??? Because your sperm, hi or low does not feed the eggs...right ? but can leak or come off ?? I don't know never used them..

SO what don't you understand about this :dunno: I have done all kinds of drugs and AAS and who knows what, at the same 2 - 3 years I produced 2 children. MY wife had a malfunction with an IUD when we had my daughter :Pat:

Simple Simon says vasectomy ! there are no sides and it might hurt a lill for 3-4 days. Then your wife and you will enjoy the freedom. Your Love making will get better IMOP. It did mine ............. Be a man and cut that thing man :dance2:

Back