NPP vials vs AMPS - welcome to also comment on my planned cycle

Baschfit

Hello Everyone!

I am new here so forgive me if I missed a post on this somewhere or if it is just a completely stupid question (I tried using the search but no dice).

My actual question is here, if you are curious about my planned cycle look to the next bold section:

My source only has NPP in amps which I have never used. Do I need some sort of filter needle to draw, or does the neck snap off the amp without any glass particles into the oil?
I feel a bit dumb asking this but I am super paranoid about cleanliness and avoiding infections/abbesses.

Thank you guys for being awesome :D

Third cycle planning for Feb 2017

I am planning my third cycle to start in February (I like to have lots of time to consider what I am doing and find any studies that might change my plans)
and it will be:

AAS:

Weeks 1-16 TEST e @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-14 NPP @ 400mg/wk
Weeks 1-6 dbol @ 60 MG

AI:
1-16 Aromasin 12,5mg EoD (was using adex .25 EoD in my previous cycle (simple 600sust+60dbol and I was not happy with my bloods))

Aux:

Weeks 1-16 Cabergoline .5mg E3D (I don't want ED from prolactin issues....and to be honest I'm super curious what a super low refractory period is like...you know, for the sex :p)

PCT:
Weeks 18-19 Clomid 100mg ED
Weeks 18-19 Nolva 40mg ED
Weeks 20-22 Clomid 50mg ed
Week 20.22 Nolva 20mg ED

You can buy filter draw needles for pretty cheap. I personally used a couple 22um filters last time I got a bunch of amps and just filtered the oil after transferring it all from amps to vials. Amp -> 50ml vial -> filtered to 10ml vials.

Many guys swear that you can't get enough glass into the needle to hurt you, but after having a lump removed from my deltoid of "unknown origin", I won't take any more chances.

Ohh, and it's definitely in your best interests to pick up an amp splitter. It takes ONE time of slicing your fingers because the damn thing breaks to pieces to get you to reevaluate the situation. :p

My .02c :)

You can buy filter draw needles for pretty cheap. I personally used a couple 22um filters last time I got a bunch of amps and just filtered the oil after transferring it all from amps to vials. Amp -> 50ml vial -> filtered to 10ml vials.

Many guys swear that you can't get enough glass into the needle to hurt you, but after having a lump removed from my deltoid of "unknown origin", I won't take any more chances.

Ohh, and it's definitely in your best interests to pick up an amp splitter. It takes ONE time of slicing your fingers because the damn thing breaks to pieces to get you to reevaluate the situation. :p

My .02c :)

Wow do you think the lump was actually from a piece of glass? That's some scary shit!!

And for breaking the amps I take toilet paper and fold it up thick but not to thick I make two pads out of the toilet paper the hold the bottom of the amp with one and the too with the other. Only broke one through the years doing it that way and it was an omnadren.

you need to run your AI 1-18 and then start PCT in week 19. the half life of test e is 2 weeks. waiting 2 weeks means you'll have ~250mg of test in your body...which is a TRT dose and way more powerful than PCT.

Wow do you think the lump was actually from a piece of glass? That's some scary shit!!

And for breaking the amps I take toilet paper and fold it up thick but not to thick I make two pads out of the toilet paper the hold the bottom of the amp with one and the too with the other. Only broke one through the years doing it that way and it was an omnadren.

It was either that, or something else that I unknowingly injected there. As I'm on TRT, I was able to let them know that I do inject there, but they couldn't prove one way or another what it was. Just something very tiny that my body encased in white blood cells inside the muscle.

Back