Just got back from meeting with the Endo.

TRTnooby

Overall I'm happy. He wants to me to get one more set of bloodwork done, says having 3 will help with getting insurance to approve. We spoke about my past drug use and that it was likely the problem was in my Pituitary, and the reason for my secondary hypogonadism. I always knew there would be a price to be paid for all that clubbing in the 90s!

He started out trying to give me the AndroGel, but I wasn't having it. Luckily he was open to prescribing injections. He's open to HCG if I'm feeling like I'm on the roller coaster after 6 weeks, and AI if my Estradiol spikes. All in all he was knowledgeable, and open to hearing me out which I liked, though he did make sure I wasn't just some guy trying to get him to proscribe gear for a cycle. I assured him I was only interested in maintaining healthy normal physiologic levels of T, and I have no interest in going supraphysiologic. He was impressed from how much I knew about hypogonadism treatment, so thanks guys for all the info!

He want's me to start with once a week injections of 100mg and see how I do on that for 6 weeks, then do bloods and evaluate the need for HCG and AI from there. That sounds like a good plan to me, what do you guys think?

Backstory with my first 2 blood tests: steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/672391-got-my-blood-work-back-relieved-but-little-bummed-advice-input-welcomed.html

Sounds like a plan, will he allow you to self inject?

Yes

You told him you used "drugs" in the past?

Yes, he asked if I've ever uses AAS or any recreational drugs. I answered truthfully. I was a big partier in my teens and early 20s but I haven't touched the stuff in 13+ years, don't even drink or smoke anymore. Ecstasy, Coke and Meth will do a number on your endocrine system apparently.

Just got the call from the Endo. 3rd test was the same as the first 2. Starting me on 100mg/week of Test C. He wants me to do weekly shots, I'm going to see how I handle that and get bloods done after 4 weeks. If my e3 is spiking too much I'll try switching to 2x a week shots of 50/mg each.

Just got the call from the Endo. 3rd test was the same as the first 2. Starting me on 100mg/week of Test C. He wants me to do weekly shots, I'm going to see how I handle that and get bloods done after 4 weeks. If my e3 is spiking too much I'll try switching to 2x a week shots of 50/mg each.

Check E2 (estradiol). Not E3.

Back