Just got blook work on Pinn's Riptropins (Amazing HGH!)

Moppy1

With all the fakes in the HGH game right now, and recent worries with Rips, I had blood work done and just got my results back. Got my Rips from Pinn, and service was fast and awesome as usual. Based on all the tests guys are doing here an on other boards, I did the standard protocol of 10 IU injection (IM), then waited 2-3 hrs before my blood draw. My results were amazing, 31.7 ng/ml serum level (see attached). If you do a search this is a very high reading, beating even the American Pharmaceutical brand HGHs. This shit is GTG and PINN IS AWESOME!!! It was great piece of mind and I also learned one thing...........Never doubt PINN!!!!!

Gonna do 5 IU a day for 5 months!!! Will let you guys know how it feels and any benefits on recovery, fat loss, and muscle mass.

can that reading be high from injecting so much at once?

JD408, that is a very high reading for a 10 IU injection, suggesting that the HGH in the Rips is very potent (probably more than 10 IU). The injection testing protocol I used is pretty standard based on how everyone is doing it right now. Most other values for a 10 IU injection come up between 15-20 ng/ml. SO the shit is GTG!!!!

JD408, that is a very high reading for a 10 IU injection, suggesting that the HGH in the Rips is very potent (probably more than 10 IU). The injection testing protocol I used is pretty standard based on how everyone is doing it right now. Most other values for a 10 IU injection come up between 15-20 ng/ml. SO the shit is GTG!!!!

ahh thats good to know.
I tried GH back in my mid 20's, but I wasnt impressed with it for how much it cost.
I dont recall how much a day I used now. It was probably 2-4iu's/day

Edit

With all the fakes in the HGH game right now, and recent worries with Rips, I had blood work done and just got my results back. Got my Rips from Pinn, and service was fast and awesome as usual. Based on all the tests guys are doing here an on other boards, I did the standard protocol of 10 IU injection (IM), then waited 2-3 hrs before my blood draw. My results were amazing, 31.7 ng/ml serum level (see attached). If you do a search this is a very high reading, beating even the American Pharmaceutical brand HGHs. This shit is GTG and PINN IS AWESOME!!! It was great piece of mind and I also learned one thing...........Never doubt PINN!!!!!

That is awesome! I have been very unlucky with Kigs from other sources and only tested 3.2 ng/mi using 10 IU injection per protocol. I can't wait until these Rips are in stock again.

The rips score on par with pharm grade gh bought directly from the pharmacy that costs 5x what Pinn. sells them for. The rips have about 12iu per bottle and 4 weeks ago the factory started making them even more pure with less fillers in them.

Back