Just got my order of Albuterol

AtlasShrugged

Alright folks I just made my first purchase, not steroids just yet but I did get my delivery today of Albuterol. I haven't started taking it but read reviews & liked it compared to Clenbuterol. I am planning on doing a bulking diet while taking Albuterol to try & burn the fat off as I work out as this product separates the fats & gives it to you as an energy source instead of storing it.
I am a bit nervous about taking it as some studies have linked these types of drugs to Horse diet to lean out the beast.
I am not sure exactly how much I am supposed to drip as a beginner & what methods do you guys recommend I take it like mix it with food, drinks or just man up & drip it directly in my mouth.

Thanks.

I'm not familiar with that brand, so other than telling you that 12-16mg per day is the max dose for legit albuterol spaced out in 3-4 doses. It doesn't quite work that way either, as it essentially simply tells your body to release adrenaline on a continual basis.

I prefer albuterol to clen as you have more control due to the short half-life, and it's not as harsh on heart rate.

I know with RUI and a few other brands I've tried, you can just take it by itself (rui's tastes delicious actually) directly in the mouth. But without knowing concentration or what yours tastes like - I can't go beyond that.

Thanks Halfwit. I don't know how good you are with measurements, or anybody else. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how many drops to start with. The bottle indicates 10mg/ml , obviously you do not take a full ml, how many drops from a 1ml dropper would it take to equal 2mg & how often would you up the dose?

no idea. use a slin pin with no needle or an oral syringe and do it my the number, not drops, drops can vary in size. get a 1ml oral syringe and use that.

Do you Guys think it's safe to drink coffee while taking this type of product?
I second juced on the oral syringe - they're really cheap and totally worth it. Coffee works in a slightly different pathway, but the effects DO stack. I'd start off small to assess tolerance.

Stims are just one of those things that you REALLY don't want to go overboard with. My first venture into clen at 100mcg had me puking so hard, I burst a blood vessel in my eye. I've learned to step things up a bit slower since then. ;)

So I took my first dose of 2mg of Albuterol at 7pm after getting home from work. I'm not sure if I am susceptible or not but I felt it kick in 30 mins later. About 1hr in I felt my heart beating stronger. 1.5 hrs I felt amazing. 2.5 hrs I was starving like an Ethiopian had 2 quarter pounders with 2 glasses of water. 3hrs in I felt like I was ON, I was ready. Ready for what I don't know, I just felt ready. I picked up a couple of dumbells I had lying around & repped out 40 curls & a bunch of bent over flies.
Finally 4.5 hrs I calmed down. It was a great experience. Has anybody else had a similar experience? I know it has anabolic effects & gives you some strength but I did not expect this at all.
Tomorrow I will take a dose of 2mg in the morning & another 2 mg 2hrs before going to the gym. I think I'll keep it at twice daily but maybe ramp up on the 3rd or 4rth day to 3mg.

Back