Just over a year transformation.

That took about 14 months. I trained each bodypart 2 times per week with little to no cardio. During that time I would blast and cruise. My blast was usually ~1g test-e/wk, 400-600mg tren-e/wk and 300-600 EQ/wk. I would cruise on 250mg test e/wk with 100mg anavar per day. I took HGH at 2-4iu per day too. I also made sure to eat a minimum of 300g of protein per day. It was a lot of hardwork but so worth it. Over the next 6 months I'm going to try and make an even more impressive transformation.

DAAAAAAMNNNNN! And here I was thinking it was a big jump from 500 to 750 mgs of test pw.

Today was my first day back after a 9 week lay off due to injuries. I pulled a ligament in my back and as soon as I started feeling better from that I fell down a flight of stairs and tore a ligament in my ankle. It's been a shitty past few weeks but I'll be hammering it again in no time. I will post up a current pic soon because my diet has been shit too during this time....and NO supps!!

Damn good work. Obviously the before and after = thousands of hours of prep, training, commitment, and determination. Nice work bro.

Back