Just took my 1st d-Bol tab :)

danny25

Hi all

Just started my 12 week dbol and Sustanon (sust) cycle. Any one gt any tips for me? Diet plans, work outs, what to and not to do's.

Thanks all

You should of planned this all out before jumping on cycle.

Tell me your age, height, weight, bodyfat percent, what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you are taking if you're taking one, what your planned post cycle therapy (pct) is, your current diet, your current work out routine and the dosage of the Sustanon (sust) and dbol and people will be able to give you better advise.

You should of planned this all out before jumping on cycle.

Tell me your age, height, weight, bodyfat percent, what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you are taking if you're taking one, what your planned post cycle therapy (pct) is, your current diet, your current work out routine and the dosage of the Sustanon (sust) and dbol and people will be able to give you better advise.

sorry i know i should have pre planned this, i have been working so hard and have finally gt a week of and kinda jumped in to it.

i am
25 years old
5'10
78 kg
10-15% body fat.

diet plan:
break fast:
2 boiled eggs
oats
bannana

snack:
protein shake
nuts and raisins

lunch:
cottage cheese
pasta/potatoe
chicken fillet/tuna
sweet corn

snack:
2 boiled egg whites
2 boilded eggs

dinner:
pasta/potatoe/rice
chicken fillet/mince meat/fish.
vegetables

before bed
protein shake

my current work out plan is:
monday chest and tricep:
flat bench - 3 sets of 4-8 reps
incline bench - 3 sets of 4-8 reps
dumbbell pullovers - 3 sets - 8-12 reps
skull crushers - 3 sets - 8-12 reps
triceps pull downs - 3 sets - 8-12 reps

wednesday -
legs and abbs
squats - 4 sets - 6-12 reps
leg press 4 sets - 6-12 reps
leg raises - 3 sets - 8-12 reps
sit ups - 4 sets - 30 reps

fri
back and biceps
wide grip lat pulldowns - 3 sets - 6-10 reps
close grip pulldowns - 3 sets - 6-10 reps
bent over rows - 3 sets - 6-10 reps
v bar curls - 4 sets - 6-10 reps
hammer curls - 3 sets 6-10 reps

my cycle is:
weeks 1-2
30 mg d-bol a day
weeks 2-4
30 mg d-bol a day
500 mg a week of Sustanon (sust) ( 250 mg twice a week)

weeks 4 - 12
500 mg a week of Sustanon (sust) ( 250 mg twice a week)

post cycle therapy (pct)
day after last jab ill be taking pregnyl

2-3 weeks after last jab ill be taking nolva
40/20/20/20

now i know there will be things wrong with my plan and ill appreciate all the help to improve it offered. im planning on upping my gym sessions to 4-5 times a week whilst on cycle, what you all think?

thanks dan

Last edited:
oh and about the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i wasnt planning on taking one but i do have a pot of 30 erase pro at hand if you think i should use it

Your diet needs adjusting, I'm not sure if you're bulking or cutting but assuming you're bulking you need to increase your protein intake and add in more carbs. At your height and weight I would shoot for about 3200-3500 kcals. 250 grams of protein 350-400 grams of carbs and 90 grams of fat.

Add more chicken into your diet, buy some whole chickens, add in more tubs cottage cheese, you could have it with anything. More egg whites would be a good idea. Don't know if you've tried sweet potato but give them a try they're really nice and good for you. I've become fond of wholemeal pitta bread, give that a try? and you can always add in more shakes to ensure you meet protein requirements.

Now on to your routine, you leg routine looks fine, but I don't see no mention of standing calf raises, add these in, you want to build those calf muscles.

Your chest routine looks good similar to mine, although I prefer to do triceps with shoulder. Everyone is different though, I don't know the name of the tricep exercise but the one where you sit down on a bench and place a heavy dumbell behind your head using two hands and raising it? I find that more effective than skullcrushers (elbow fuckers) Chest dips are good for building chest and dips for triceps are good too you could burn out on either one of them at the end of your chest/tricep routine?

Your back day you need to add in deadlifts, this is a MUST I'm dumb for only recently adding them into my routine but they are the best exercise ever, I'm serious. Other than that your back/ bicep routine is good, you could also add in hyper extensions and pullups if you want or on the odd occasion?

Where's shoulder day bro? haha. I don't know if you didn't post it by accident but here's a sample routine

Military dumbbell press 3 sets 8 reps
lateral raise 3 sets 8 reps
front raises 3 sets 8 reps
lying rear delt raise 3 sets 8 reps
face pulls using cables 3 sets 8 reps

I go till failure on some sets aswel where I feel it's needed...

I can't comment on your dbol dosage because I've never used it... but the Sustanon (sust) looks a good dosage, however you're going to need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as aramosin or anastrazole because dbol and test will convert into eastrogen too much eastrogen causes side effects, worse one been growing tits, do you want tits? No, then get an AI! I'll PM you a source but if you can get nolva your supplier should also have an AI.

Yes go to the gym 4-5 times a week. here a link where I based my routine and added in some changes.
Aesthetically Pleasing: Aziz Shreddedshian Talks With Simplyshredded.com [Updated 2011] | SimplyShredded.com

ahhhh thanks man!!! thats some sound advice. yh i am looking to bulk and to be honest i just wasnt sure how much i needed to eat lol. as i said i have 30 erase pro pills which is also an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should i start taking them now? how much a day. if you could send me that source so i can get some more Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on order be appreciated m8. to be honest i havent been doing shoulders, just been concentrating on the 3 major muscle groups ( legs, back and chest) but i will do from now. i have got extra nolva for my cycle as i am aware of the gyno that can occur so if i do get any of the symptoms ill be taking nolva during cycle as well.

thanks a lot for that info m8, really helped a lot :D

Inbox bro, and you're welcome, anytime. Hope you stick around on ology and I look forward to seeing how your cycle turns out for you. :)

Just drop everything your doing ur not even close to ready ur just gonna damage urself dude and than complain about how steroids are bad for u and all that shit u hear on tv

Just drop everything your doing ur not even close to ready ur just gonna damage urself dude and than complain about how steroids are bad for u and all that shit u hear on tv

His plan is not all that bad and he is FAR better off than most noobies that come on here talking about dbol only, etc. Just needs to rework that diet and eat more. Don't be so discouraging to new members bro.

not being funny mate, i havent come on here thinking im a know it all. ive come on here to get advice from the more experienced people. ive done my research and tried to get it as good know i could. ive taken all advice on board and reconstructed my plan around it.

yh will be 'you mad bro' ill try and keep all updated on how it goes, thanks once agen.

Why are you doing dbol only for the first two wks? Start you're Sustanon (sust) the same time as D bol. And you deff need to increase your protein intake, it's very low. Also, why no hamstring work in your leg workouts?

I'm doing 2 weeks on d-Bol alone as a kick starter, it's been recommended to me by quite a few people. I am trying to eat protein every couple of hours so hopefully this shall be sufficient.

Update. New diet:
Meal 1
Bowl oats, cottage cheese, banana.
Meal 2:
Chicken fillet, pasta with sweet corn and more chicken.
Meal 3:
Chicken fillet, pasta with sweet corn and more chicken
Meal 4:
Chicken filler, pasta with sweet corn and more chicken
Meal 5:
Brown rice, mince
Meal 6 ( pre bed)
High calorie shake.

Does this sound a bit better than previous diet, well couldn't sound worse lol.

Loosie You need to relax brother!! Don't EVER Piss on someone's Dreams and Goals!! Thats just BS

People on here told me that and Im sitting sub 10% BF and lost 4+ inches on waist while building some serious muscle. And If I go back people said "your not ready" Well I say "Who are you to tell him he's Not?

Standard PCT is Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50 and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Exestreme, adex, etc. Are you going to do a blast of HCG before PCT? If so how much?

I'm doing 2 weeks on d-Bol alone as a kick starter, it's been recommended to me by quite a few people. I am trying to eat protein every couple of hours so hopefully this shall be sufficient.

The point of a kickstart is to give gains while you're waiting for your test to kick in. If you don't start the test until you have finished the d-bol, you will still have to wait for the test to kick in and you will have effectively nullified your "kickstart". Not to mention that you are going to shut yourself down on the dbol and have no testosterone plus high estrogen for weeks until you start the test and it takes effect. You should just be running the test alone for your first cycle anyway.

Loosie You need to relax brother!! Don't EVER Piss on someone's Dreams and Goals!! Thats just BS

People on here told me that and Im sitting sub 10% BF and lost 4+ inches on waist while building some serious muscle. And If I go back people said "your not ready" Well I say "Who are you to tell him he's Not?

Well said m8, a lOt of people like to be negative in life and is the cause of people not succeeding in life some times. Well done for not letting it stop your goals

Standard PCT is Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50 and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Exestreme, adex, etc. Are you going to do a blast of HCG before PCT? If so how much?

I'm taking erase pro at moment and waiting for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to come from chemicalstop . I have 3 1500 iu vials of pregnyl which I'll be doing 2 weeks after last jab then nolva afterwards.

Back