Building a cycle (Vet advice)

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
In a nutshell,

This will be my 8 or 9th cycle. It's been a long time since the last one.

Last cycle: 2008
Stats: 49 y/o (this is a huge factor for me)
6'1
215lbs
BMI: kinda pudgy
Gyno: no proclivity
Labs: in good shape. My Dr. has no problem with me running a cycle.

Just beck from Mexico City, easy as shit to get gear so I brought back some:

Bayer Eth. 250 amps X 64
Aspen Sust. auto-ject X 34

*I have 45 250 amps of sust. however they are old AF exp '08 and '10 I'm going to run the new gear obviously but I hate to throw out the old amps. Any advice whether or not to keep them?"

I could use some input on building this cycle. This will be my 1st one when i'm in my high 40's.

My plan: 16 week cycle. Test only. No stacking. Keeping it simple.

Weeks 1-4: Monday- 250 Sust. Thurs- 250 Eth.
Weeks 5-16: Monday- 250 Sust. Wed- 250 Eth. Fri- 250 Eth

Diet: High Protein, less carbs. 2 grams of protein per pound X 3 per day.

Supps: Creatine, CLA, Glucosamine, Multi V, Weider liquid Amino recovery.

PCT: Clomid ( I could use some advice here amt and length to run it)

I think I covered my bases but I would appreciate any feedback, especially from the 40+ 'ers. What can I expect or watch out for at 49?

Thx in advance.

Attached is a pic: It just felt good to let them see a little light, they have all been stored in a dark, cool place.

First i want to commend you on just running testosterone since it's been almost 11 years. Good choice and with your higher bmi it's also the safer approach.

Why would you run both sust and enh?
Or i guess my question is, why would you run sust?

You have 16 000 mg of test e, you could run a very long cycle with that, at high doses.
Thats 32 weeks at 500mg per week or a whooping 8 months lol...

The minimal benefit of getting 2 faster acting esters and 4 longer ones will not outweigh the simplicity of not having to run 6 esters.
Front load if thats of such a concern or just run 2-4 weeks longer, you got enough gear to cover that?

If anything, sell the sust and get the money back, i'm sure people will pick it up at a discount even if expired (i know i would, if handled properly... Well not sust...but gear lol)

About PCT, get yourself some nolvadex as well and you should also get some HCG, even at your relatively higher age.
For length, 4.5 weeks, start 21 days after last test e injection. 50mg per day is enough.
For nolva, run 40mg first 2 weeks and another 2.5 weeks at 20mg.
HCG to be taken with test e injections @ 300iu per injection.
You also don't mention the use of an AI at 500mg test per week, which is very uncommon. Do you know for a fact you don't need one?

Last edited:
In a nutshell,

This will be my 8 or 9th cycle. It's been a long time since the last one.

Last cycle: 2008
Stats: 49 y/o (this is a huge factor for me)
6'1
215lbs
BMI: kinda pudgy
Gyno: no proclivity
Labs: in good shape. My Dr. has no problem with me running a cycle.

Just beck from Mexico City, easy as shit to get gear so I brought back some:

Bayer Eth. 250 amps X 64
Aspen Sust. auto-ject X 34

*I have 45 250 amps of sust. however they are old AF exp '08 and '10 I'm going to run the new gear obviously but I hate to throw out the old amps. Any advice whether or not to keep them?"

I could use some input on building this cycle. This will be my 1st one when i'm in my high 40's.

My plan: 16 week cycle. Test only. No stacking. Keeping it simple.

Weeks 1-4: Monday- 250 Sust. Thurs- 250 Eth.
Weeks 5-16: Monday- 250 Sust. Wed- 250 Eth. Fri- 250 Eth

Diet: High Protein, less carbs. 2 grams of protein per pound X 3 per day.

Supps: Creatine, CLA, Glucosamine, Multi V, Weider liquid Amino recovery.

PCT: Clomid ( I could use some advice here amt and length to run it)

I think I covered my bases but I would appreciate any feedback, especially from the 40+ 'ers. What can I expect or watch out for at 49?

Thx in advance.

Attached is a pic: It just felt good to let them see a little light, they have all been stored in a dark, cool place.

Hello OP first welcome back :wavey: Great first post. :D

I will tell you you've gotten a post from santa666.

I want to address your Q's concerning the expiration of your gear. As I've stated in previous posts that i had some great Pharm grade Test and it was 4 years old and the stiff was right on the spot, great. WE have many guys that have used years old gear.

I also agree with ^^ santa as to the Q's why sust. If you can sell it I would. I , Myself do not like the blends. I like to control my esters. As it being a new cycle in years I would do Test "P" for 4 weeks running concurrent with "E". Test "P" is a good kicker.

I have also have done a Test cycle using Test "C" with the "P" being the kicker. Unconventionally I then would run test alone side the "C".. for 3 days a week every other week. It will cause some spiking however it was a good cycle, fun with good results. Again it is unconventional but for me it was great. But that was me and so if you do the standard using "P" and "C"

OH I am 67 yrs and i just stopped cycling due to my health PROBLEMS I am not training either. I'm going to have back surgery in the near future :mad:

Good Luck I'm sure you'll get more reply's soon,
OMM

Last edited:
Back