Just wanted to know if you guys tried 3Js and how was it for you?

Worth every penny he charges. used him for 6 months last year and just signed up for a year. As long as you are dedicated enough to follow the diet without straying your golden with 3J

Yes and I wrote a review here. You can search for the link and I am sure there are several others.

He's definitely worth it. He guided me through my comp prep during 2012. Honestly, he's not going to blow your mind with magic tricks BUT he will create a diet catered to your needs and desired outcome. He knows his shit.

Doing 3J right now :wiggle: (no homo!)

Signed up with him for 12months, and just finished 1th out of 2 initial weeks of carb cycling and giving him measurements so he can create a personalised diet based on what I want to achieve. 12months is a long run.

I don't think I will be let down by him. Although sometimes I think he regrets taking me on as a client due to the huge amount of retarded questions I ask him. But nevertheless, he always reachable by email.

He is very professional, answers you quickly and is very detailed.

His diet did NOT work for me regardless of how many times we tried to adjust is.

But he has has great results with other clients.

I would def suggest you try him out

Back