Kali Muscle

get that one kid who realizes that hes actually juicing, whoopty doo, theres still thousands of kids who think hes natural, cant please everyone, plus even if that kid finds out chances are he stepped out of the life of crime and actually got into the bodybuildin life style

Gotta respect the fact that he aint robbing anyone anymore.

Very well could be and your right can't please everyone. I think it's great to take kids away from the streets and life of crime or just to bury there thoughts under the weights and learn discipline Ect. But when you base something on a lie the outcome is usually bad. Oh well hopefully your right

That^^^

Very well could be and your right can't please everyone. I think it's great to take kids away from the streets and life of crime or just to bury there thoughts under the weights and learn discipline Ect. But when you base something on a lie the outcome is usually bad. Oh well hopefully your right

One could argue that the entire IFBB and most major league sports are based on a similar lie. :)

Last edited:
he has to claim to be natty because he'd lose his sponsors, plus his messages are to help kids and tell them "hey look if i got this big working hard and years of training, then you can too", i dont care if hes fake natty hes sending a positive message

This x 100.

Ah so thats why people shank each other in prison for it!

New Avatar? What happen to spongebob?!!?

My daughter told me that it was time to replace "Spongebob Musclepants" with "Yellow Muscleponygirl". Hard to argue with a three year old. ;)

Don't lie, you can't stop seeing Patricks star from the other thread every time you looked at your avi... :laugh4:

My daughter told me that it was time to replace "Spongebob Musclepants" with "Yellow Muscleponygirl". Hard to argue with a three year old. ;)

I'm going to miss the Spongebob avis, that's how I track your posts lmao, but it is hard to say no to your daughter hahaha. She's got good taste brother :)

And how many kids use this reasoning to try and juice at 16, 17, 18, etc?

No way to have a statistic on that, I was stating that the general public is very naive when it comes to the use of AAS in professional sports. That's where I was going with it, (i'm not up on sports) people see Lance Armstrong win the Tour de France and think they can do it too. All the training in the world isn't going to get you to the pro level with very few exceptions.

Same with pro wrestling
Same with baseball
Same with swimming etc etc.

Last edited:
No way to have a statistic on that, I was stating that the general public is very naive when it comes to the use of AAS in professional sports. That's where I was going with it, (i'm not up on sports) people see Lance Armstrong win the Tour de France and think they can do it too. All the training in the world isn't going to get you to the pro level with very few exceptions.

Same with pro wrestling
Same with baseball
Same with swimming etc etc.

I agree with you, it's def being used but I just don't find it an acceptable reason for someone that young and lying about it by the people that are looked up to just makes it worse, Lance is a prime example.

Lol I cant believe you guys think that he is not natural.
I mean, look at Ronnie, he's twice Kali's size and all natural.

All natural.

Back