Keeping Virilization to a Level you can Live With while Using AAS

Miss Muscle

By Amazon Doll

Not many women on this board, but some of you guy's may have your women thinking about it or you may want to get them going on it. These are just my opinions and observations that I gained over the years.

All women react to each compound differently. My concern is educating women to the potenials of virilization & how to avoid it.

I've done my fair share of cycles over the years and know quite a few women that have as well.

Here are some things that I have come to believe:

1. If you start to get sides while you are on a cycle, there is no guarentee that the sides will go away once you stop.

2. By using fast acting esthers, you can drop the cycle immediatly and maybe, just maybe the sides will go away. 90% of the time they do......but not always.

3. As soon as you get sides you don't want to live with, drop the cycle. Maybe the sides will go away, maybe not. Figure out ahead of time what will YOU be willing to live with for the rest of your life and if you get to that point with your sides, don't go beyond them. Stopping the cycle then may prevent further sides.

4. That sore throat is not allergies or a cold or you over-training, it is the thickening of your vocal cords and it may not ever go back to the way it was before your cycle

5. Lets say (hypothetically) you do 3 cycles and you get rid of 98% of your sides at the end of each one. You will still have 6% more masculinization than before you ever started doing them. That's only 3 cycles....what does 5 years of cycles look like on you?

6. All the women I know that have used steriods look it somewhere on their body.

7. Before you decide to use aas figure on this: No matter how small your cycles, you will have probably always have: some hairs to pluck on your upper lip or chin, your clit will be a little larger, that squeaking in your voice is the beginnings of voice changes and it might not go away.

8. Don't let anyone tell you that Anavar (var) is safe as far as sides. My voice is very effected by Anavar (var) and my clit is as well.

9. Women! You will gain weight when you do a cycle. If you can't handle a few pounds, maybe this stuff is not for you. Water weight combined with muscle growth will make you look bigger & thicker. Your face may get puffy even if you are dieting while on. Most women don't look very "pretty " while on.

10. Dieting while on will not give you new muscle growth, just help you hold some muscle you have while you cut. Most cutting can be done with proper diet & exercise and not have the chances of virilization AAS gives.

11. Not eating enough protein and at reguler intervals throughout the day, will be like throwing your gear down the toilet but keeping the potential sides. Proper training & eating up to, during and after your cycle will help you hold the gains you made. Don't do what so many do and fall off the training & nutritional wagon once your cycleis over or you loose it all and the sides stay.

12. Every woman reacts totally differently to each compound. Going "low & slow" is the best way to learn your body and keep from getting sides you are uncomfortable with.

Very good honest advice! Thank you Amazon Doll, you make a lot of sense!

The potential sides for women are so much more to worry about than for men. You make thatvery clear!

I'm so afraid of sides I canceled my winnie order. I just don't think I have the risk tolerance to go there at this point. Thanks for the informative post!

I'm so afraid of sides I canceled my winnie order. I just don't think I have the risk tolerance to go there at this point. Thanks for the informative post!

Good for you. I too am afraid of the sides. Especially the deepening of the voice and enlargening of the clit. These are 2 things I do not want to happen.

clit enlargement is not a bad thing. You will not grow a penis doing Anavar (var) or winstrol but it will be little bit larger which which will give you more feeling below.

clit enlargement is not a bad thing. You will not grow a penis doing Anavar (var) or winstrol but it will be little bit larger which which will give you more feeling below.

An increased sex drive with more feeling below is indeed a benefit.

However this is an individual preference on the "larger" clit. I personally would not want to change mine at all.

Some women don't mind a bit of swelling there while on cycle and some don't mind permanent enlargement.

It's a very individual preference. I would not want to risk any changing down there but if a woman doesn't mind changes as well as the bonus of an increased sex drive and more pleasurable sexual feelings than she probably won't be as afraid to take the risk!
:frogjump:

#12 is really the key. Any steroid has the posiblity for virilization in women so whether youre using Anavar (var) or Tren, the key is to start low and work your way up. Its all about the dosage. And i disagree with #6. My wife has used Anavar (var), epistane, and even Test prop and it hasnt left any detectable permanant changes. Not negative ones anyhow.

Cycle safe and be smart.

not that I had ever truly considered using aas, the thought has crossed my mind and this article is a great reality checklist of points, some of which I wouldn't have thought of.

my girl did var...

funny thing is that her sex drive shut down..

i knew the pills were good cuz they were from a batch i had personally used..

Can you describe to me a little what fast acting esthers are? Or maybe point me somewhere to read? Thank you in advance, this is all very interesting & helpful.

Thanks for the advice Miss Muscle, you definitely put some things into prospective for me...How long does it take to start noticing side effects? Today is only my 5th day on var and I have the soar throat. Is it even possible for it to be building up in my system already? I was under the impression that it was dose and duration related, I front loaded with 10mg a day for 3 days and now im down to 5mg a day just until sunday. I started primo at 50mg a week as well. I haven't noticed any other side effects, is the sore throat the first thing you noticed? Any advice would help! Thanks!

Thanks for the advice Miss Muscle, you definitely put some things into prospective for me...How long does it take to start noticing side effects? Today is only my 5th day on var and I have the soar throat. Is it even possible for it to be building up in my system already? I was under the impression that it was dose and duration related, I front loaded with 10mg a day for 3 days and now im down to 5mg a day just until sunday. I started primo at 50mg a week as well. I haven't noticed any other side effects, is the sore throat the first thing you noticed? Any advice would help! Thanks!

well if its only your 5th day on var then i would say its just a sore throat. if you where doing it for a longer duration then i would worry. so give it a couple of weeks

Thanks again Miss Muscle for the first post.

I bought some Epistane and had a cycle planned in 2009. I was still on 10mg/day but stopped it by week 2 as the sore throat got worrysome.

This year I tried it again. I had it as low as I wanted to try:

Weeks 1 & 2: 5mg EOD
Week 3: 5mg ED
Week 4: 5mg ED - Quit by day 2.

With what some would consider a "pathetically low" dose, the gains have been good. Whatever I lost from my breasts went onto my biceps and then some. My shoulders are denser, I have gained measurable strength too.

The reason to quit was hair loss. The sore throat began just a few days after I started the cycle, but I was practically shedding by week 4.

A less visable concern is liver function. I did not take any figures before, but I know for a fact that it has decreased.

Just for information menstruation started 10 days after I stopped. Contrast that with the 6 weeks's gap in my previous cycle.

Your mileage may well vary.

This is really good advice, I have been training since I was around 14 and I am now 37. I did 1 natural competition and several Gold's gym challenges. I am currently going to the gym 3 days a week and know I need more .. I am just out of steam, I want to get cut and not sure if hiring a trainer is really what I need to do? I am looking for some inspiration here to get me excited again. Any info I would really appreciate.

Last edited:
Hey watsup, im a 22 yr old girl from new york. I am interested in steroids. But honestly, i know nothing about them. I know two different people that got it. But i dont wanna eff my body up. So i would like some advice please, on what i should look for, and how i should take it.. Thanks. I just dont trust the guys selling it. They will say anything to get their money... Im trying to gain wieght build muscle. Im 5'5 140lbs. I wanna be 160lbs with alot of muscle. Not too crazy though. Can u SHOOT ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE, ID APPRECIATE IT

Back