Kevin "the Beast" Randallmn

GigGuns21

In a Russian Gulag
What do you guys think about him? I've always liked him and at times he seemed like one tough bastard. Problem is he always seemd to lose matches he should have won and vice-versa.

He sucks because his skill level is low. Very susceptible to submissions. Physically he is one of the freakiest specimens I have seen.

2-7 from 2003 to 2006. Good pounder, fun to watch, but as MoM stated low skills.

he's a badass in my eyes, not someone i would like to get into it with when i'm blacked out at some bar.

talks like a girl

You guys see these pics?

Staph Infection:
randleman_staphinfection.jpg

1920335980_057079f3a2_o.jpg

Well, that pic you saw in the link is an old pic, so im not sure what kind of shape he is in right now. But im sure he is working hard to get back into good shape. MMAweekly doesnt have any recent photo's of him so i guess they just decided to throw the old pc of him up. That pics from Pride weigh in's a very very long time ago.

He wrestled at ohio state , the only thing holding him back is hammer club or what ever and mark coleman, he needs a better fight camp American top team or quest would be good for him if he returns

Back