kinda new to the brew

2little

hey all been awhile since i have posted. So i have so equipment sitn around and ive never posted in the chem fourm. and my experiance in brewn "dont wanna break any rules". Is some grinding some pllets to get two diff compounds and i know 99.9% of ppl on here know what im talking about! But man from the frist time i brewed i fought it a lil temp wise and went with Eq also which worked out great but not to ramble on and on i know im know great gru of grus on the brew!! Just wanna to go a lil futher like some long eseters test e and some decca. So here comes the newbie stupid question is that sources for gear not a prob. since ive had a few friends from around the way help me along But on the other hand the raw is a lil diff and dont know who to trust and the question is does anyone one ever do anygood domestic which i have yet to come across but i do c some aas sponsers on other boards but dont know if i should even attempt these ppl like this!!! Waving a flag sayn hey this is what we got just dosent seem right. If you bros feel me but at the same time im ready to cycle and getn pretty desp cuz i wanna run my own stuff and i just like knowing its mine lol gives me a want to work even harder at it. And yes this site has taught me all good things come to all those who weight but what i brewed last time i cant run back to back and not wanting that kinda cycle anyways. so has anyone used any aas raw sponser off other boards, and had sucess with them scared,courious,and ready to get that gear feeln in me all at the same time. well hope i get some direction from some good bros on here look foward to the repleys if its personal just hit me with a pm ill try to check it every so many hrs im a busy guy but will try to repley as fast as i can!

Back