Kobe Bryant hates white people!

HeHateMe

Well, white men is what I meant to say...

What's up with him and the elbows?

In a league comprised of 80% black, all four of the players he's elbowed (Ginobili, Mike Miller, Marko Jaric, and Kyle Korver) are white. Coincidence? I think not :afro: :afro: :afro:

250px-Lynch_mob.jpg

Perhaps this ill-mannered, overpaid, negroid could find an attitude adjustment at the end of a rope?

reminds me of the email I got from someone on youtube because I called a ngr a ngr

It,s funny that you call us blacks the n word,you hate black people...so why do you have black vidoe...

I dont agree with lynching pics because many actual good blacks were lynched and were innocent good people that just wanted to raise a family....VERY FEW were. Most all Negros are racist though.

gator_mclusky said:
I dont agree with lynching pics because many actual good blacks were lynched and were innocent good people that just wanted to raise a family....VERY FEW were. Most all Negros are racist though.
i hate every one equally..

HeHateMe said:
I just found it odd that no one pointed this out. If it were the other way around...well ya know

it would be on cnn, espn and ther would be picket lines how long do we have to have a double standard because of something that took place 150 yrs ago

Back