Kratom: Amazing What it can do.....

ok.. this has sparked my interest.. ill have to put an order in and see what it does for me

My wife has green lighted my continual use of the Bali strain - she says it makes me a much happier person, someone she looks forward to always being around. I know I feel happier on it.

3j
u know my life s story
Pain and depression
I m awaiting my sample pack and after a week hope to write up a thread; if this leaf can help an ex opiate head/suicidally depressed trooper/ wanna be fitness guy...IF IT can reducemy problems imagine the how good it has to be...I m not proud of my past actions since I was maimed but I try to share my fuck up s to help others be less prone to going down my path....

3j
u know my life s story
Pain and depression
I m awaiting my sample pack and after a week hope to write up a thread; if this leaf can help an ex opiate head/suicidally depressed trooper/ wanna be fitness guy...IF IT can reducemy problems imagine the how good it has to be...I m not proud of my past actions since I was maimed but I try to share my fuck up s to help others be less prone to going down my path....

The past fuck ups are what teach us.
Kratom took me from a very depressed existence filled with fear and anxiety to one of hope and actually looking forward to having a future.
Kratom will change your whole outlook on life.

Time for my morning Maeng Da kratom and a nice leg workout. My legs have really improved recently from switching everything from presses with both legs at the same time, to pressing one leg at a time. It's bringing out the detail in my quads.

I'm in Vegas on vacation and Queefer sent me out some ZEN.
Wow!!! This stuff feels so euphoric!!!
I took a tablespoon. I have no idea what dose that is but it sure feels great!
I'm getting ready to go train legs now.

I'm eager to try their product and ordered some Red Vein Thai. Unfortunately it came with no instructions how to take it. Just a bag of green powder. I asked the mod how to take it and he told me that he could not legal tell me how to take it.

Can someone in here maybe shed some light? I don't want to just take a spoon-full in an 8oz glass of water without knowing how to properly do it

I'm trying different ways to mix kratom strains since I'm on vacation for spring break. Last night I mixed green Malay with red thai and I added a gram of kanna. I was so upbeat and social for 4 hours, then I slept like a baby for 11 hours straight with the best dreams I could ever ask for. Kratom is the perfect supplement for spring break relaxation and fun.

Today I took a tablespoon of ZEN with 1 gram kanna, then added a teaspoon of horned Maeng da after an hour. I'm doing legs now. That was a little high on the dosing. Vision is a bit blurred but feeling A#1

It is ALL about dosing...

I wake up and am ready to hit it, work, work out, Mrs T, theyard and my flowers.....but do get an aderol focus from the white thai....Mrs. T had 3 badday s as she was taking the red veign to wake up ;o;...I labled the fashionable spice jar s she uses and boom. She like s the green malay with white thai 50/50 for a starter in the a m . I take 2 gram s white for pre workout AND then the red every other or 3 rd day for aches and pains and insomnia..my pain med consumption is waaay down. My benzo in half. ( I get 2 x.5 Xanax as I m to driven for civilian s.

Love this stuff.

We ordered 200 plus just recently as it works, period.

Wanted to tell you guys about the Green Malay. You all know, by now, just how much I love Kratom...and how much my wife loves me taking it. I have been trying different strains for a little bit now, seeing what is my new favorite. Enhanced Bali had that title for a long time. It makes me feel mellow, relaxed, and that everything is right with the world. But then I discovered VietBomb. VietBomb gives me the same feelings as Enhanced Bali, but with a ton of energy as well. It is clean energy, not the jittery type you get with excessive caffeine. I really like it and use it as a preworkout.

Well, I just tried the Green Malay last night. I always use 1 heaping teaspoon full of the powder, regardless of what strain it is. In about 45 minutes after taking it, I could tell things were different. God did I feel good. I felt the same as with VietBomb, but with a strong sense of happiness mixed in. It is now my new favorite by far.

To give an example, afterwards the wife and I sat around and just talked for about 2.5 hours...about nothing and everything at the same time. Reminded me of when we were 15 years old and dating...and we were chained to the kitchen wall by the corded telephone for hours. It was a very good night! We will be married for 28 years on April 25th, so such conversations are no longer the norm - we simply know each other too well, etc. My mind just felt free and relaxed, I could listen to her without trying to fix things, without judgment. She noticed it, too, and asked if I had upped my Kratom dose. :) I told her it was a different strain I was trying and she said to never use anything but that again.

Anyway, the moral of the story is to try out different strains for Kratom. Each one reacts with people slightly differently. I am glad they are a forum sponsor and that I found them.

It is ALL about dosing...

I wake up and am ready to hit it, work, work out, Mrs T, theyard and my flowers.....but do get an aderol focus from the white thai....Mrs. T had 3 badday s as she was taking the red veign to wake up ;o;...I labled the fashionable spice jar s she uses and boom. She like s the green malay with white thai 50/50 for a starter in the a m . I take 2 gram s white for pre workout AND then the red every other or 3 rd day for aches and pains and insomnia..my pain med consumption is waaay down. My benzo in half. ( I get 2 x.5 Xanax as I m to driven for civilian s.

Love this stuff.

We ordered 200 plus just recently as it works, period.

Funny you say that....I get the adderal focus too....I take half md and half redvein.....add some preworkout...i used to hate mornings, now I love them! 30 min after dosing, I feel great. I have become way more productive at work, and also been told I'm a lot nicer to be around.

Funny you say that....I get the adderal focus too....I take half md and half redvein.....add some preworkout...i used to hate mornings, now I love them! 30 min after dosing, I feel great. I have become way more productive at work, and also been told I'm a lot nicer to be around.

Thats funny, my wife will say "go take your kratom" when i'm being an ass.

Back