Kratom - hardcore metabolism booster for fat loss

johnjuanb1

Kratom is an incredible metabolism booster. You can feel your core temperate go up after taking it. It allows me to workout for hours which melts body fat off..

It's my new favorite preworkout.
It energizes me if I use the Maeng Da strain of kratom.
I also throw in Bali and other strains for pain killing which has made my syrength go up around 20%.
Cardio is actually a breeze too.
I hate cardio normally.
I just started using kratom in August and it's helped me get into killer shape.
2 grams of kratom leave ground into powder with a little juice and you are ready to kick aas in the gym. It takes about 20 minutes to kick in.

Here is a pic recent pic. I'm somewhere around 5% body fat.

Kratom tastes like shit. It also has some psychoactive properties that I could not even imagine would be useful (or safe) pre-workout. Kratom is weird stuff that should be left for the weekends at home.... IMO....other than that...it's an interesting compound...

Kratom tastes like shit. It also has some psychoactive properties that I could not even imagine would be useful (or safe) pre-workout. Kratom is weird stuff that should be left for the weekends at home.... IMO....other than that...it's an interesting compound...

Have you used kratom?
It's very uplifting and motivating.
I'm not recommending everyday use by any means.
But I have my aunt using 2 grams preworkout 3x/week and she said it's almost like cheating because the fat is melting off with very little effort.
She eats very clean and lifts weights 3 times a week with aerobic class as well.
There is no negative effect to a low dose like this a few times per week.
As far as psychoactive, that's over dramatized on the internet.
It is very uplifting but you don't trip out like on a street drug.

Have you used kratom?
It's very uplifting and motivating.
I'm not recommending everyday use by any means.
But I have my aunt using 2 grams preworkout 3x/week and she said it's almost like cheating because the fat is melting off with very little effort.
She eats very clean and lifts weights 3 times a week with aerobic class as well.
There is no negative effect to a low dose like this a few times per week.
As far as psychoactive, that's over dramatized on the internet.
It is very uplifting but you don't trip out like on a street drug.

I did use it for rec purposes once. It did keep me awake and my mind was racing.... Music was cool and trippy.... it is still not something I would consider for a pre-workout stimulant. To be fair, I do not recall the dose that I used. Perhaps 2 grams is much smaller than what I used and could be used as a pre workout. Hmmmmm...got me thinking now.....lol

I did use it for rec purposes once. It did keep me awake and my mind was racing.... Music was cool and trippy.... it is still not something I would consider for a pre-workout stimulant. To be fair, I do not recall the dose that I used. Perhaps 2 grams is much smaller than what I used and could be used as a pre workout. Hmmmmm...got me thinking now.....lol

I have heard that most kratom online is weak or fake. The kratom we sell at undergroundsupps.com comes direct from the farmer in Asia so it's extremely fresh and potent.

For a FREE SAMPLES, send an email to ugfreesamples@gmail.com. Leave your name, addy, and which forum you are from. My boss says he isn't advertising free samples any more but I know he will hook you up.
He will most likely send you maeng Da which is extremely potent for energy. Take 2 grams, a level teaspoon, a half hour preworkout. You will want to train for hours. It even makes cardio more fun. I mix it with juice or my protein drink.
He will also send you Red Thai which is the best strain for pain killing, anxiety removal, and just feeling real good.
If you email him now then it will ship tomorrow and your samples will arrive Monday most likely.

I'm curios to hear if you like our kratom better. Everyone who tries it says it's much stronger than anywhere else.

This all sounds very interesting... curiosity has me wondering if these items would show up on a drug screen though? Do you know if it will or not?

Back