Kurt Angle Out for a year

Mystical

Rumour has it that Buh Buh, Batista, and Orton are also out for a bit. Seems to me that maybe the WWE rings at too stiff, if guys are getting injured like this. Austin, Beniot, Lita, Ryno all had neck injuries. Everyone and there brothers are wearing knee braces now. Maybe someone in the front office need to put 2 and 2 together....

I wonder if this means they will move to a Brock/Beniot match up for mania...

Last edited:
Mystical said:
Rumour has it that Buh Buh, Batista, and Orton are also out for a bit. Seems to me that maybe the WWE rings at too stiff, if guys are getting injured like this. Austin, Beniot, Lita, Ryno all had neck injuries. Everyone and there brothers are wearing knee braces now. Maybe someone in the front office need to put 2 and 2 together....

I wonder if this means they will move to a Brock/Beniot match up for mania...

Who did u hear that from? hehehehe.....yep, bubba, batista, Orton, Edge, Angle, they're all out with neck injuries. Most of the injuries are from wear and tear on the body. These guys train like animals and work so hard in the ring, and don't have time to recover. It has to take it's toll on the body at some point.

It amazes me that RVD has not broke his neck recently, I recall at least on two occasions he landed very ackwardly on his head.

Gymrat123 said:
Im supprised a guy like Jeff Hardy is even still alivve.

Well, I'm not surprised that he's alive but I am surprised that he hasn't seriously hurt himself. He does some crazy shit in the ring!
He's truly a gifted athlete that's for sure.:)

Fyre said:
Who did u hear that from? hehehehe.....yep, bubba, batista, Orton, Edge, Angle, they're all out with neck injuries. Most of the injuries are from wear and tear on the body. These guys train like animals and work so hard in the ring, and don't have time to recover. It has to take it's toll on the body at some point.

Oops, just read my own post, didn't mean they were all out with neck injuries, just meant they were all out with injuries in general. Sometimes I type too fast and don't realize what I'm typing. It's the wrestling topic, I get all excited when I talk about wrestling!

Deadlift said:
Wrestling is fake

So are breast implants but I bet you still like them...

Fake or real, it doesn't make a difference, the things these guys do in the ring are still damn impressive.

Mystical said:

Fake or real, it doesn't make a difference, the things these guys do in the ring are still damn impressive.

I agree 100% Mystical. Yes, the outcome of the match is predetermined but they still have to perform the moves safely and effectively. That's gotta be hard in itself.

Mystical said:

Actually, I don't like breast implants.........

...................who am I kidding, I'll go jerk-off to a set right now :)

Back